Sleepy Donald Trump can't stay awake, tilting over as he snoozes in the courtroom again

i admit that it’s pretty satisfying that he is just as sleepy and low-energy as he repeatedly said Joe Biden was, but i don’t think we need daily updates on his nap counts during his trial(s).

5 Likes

For sure. I thought thrice daily might be a good number of updates, but…maybe outside of the courthouse they could put up a big digital counter of how many times Don Snoreleone has drifted off, and CNN can just keep it on the chyron 24/7. That would make me happy.

12 Likes

I wonder if someone managed the miracle of having him change his behaviour and any possible substances involved during the trial. Also he is probably not going to dig quite such a deep hole for himself if he is asleep.

4 Likes

Jimmy Kimmel called him “Dozo the Clown”
:grinning:

16 Likes

I suspect they also gave him a Xanax to keep him under control.

6 Likes

“I should be, right now, in Pennsylvania, in Florida, in many other states.”

Well, there you go. Give him a King Solomon style judgment so he can be in many places at once. (I know, Solomon didn’t actually split the baby, but Trump’s followers would absolutely let him get dissected rather than selflessly giving up their piece to keep him intact.)

8 Likes

Having him sit there and have to review all the memes making fun of him is quite delicious. Humiliation is what this man needs most.

6 Likes

Simple infographic for you here, where green is the number of sleepy-times for the MangoNightmare and red is his true worth.

6 Likes

Also an orange jumpsuit, please.

8 Likes

I wonder if “asleep” was the best combination of “visible contempt for process” and “not ramming his foot into his mouth” his handlers could arrange.

4 Likes
5 Likes

he’s leaning to the left a little bit

First and last time

9 Likes
5 Likes

His very existence is a middle finger to all.

6 Likes

… and a big bar of Lava soap, and a can de-licing powder?

4 Likes

At least he’s making things easier for the courtroom sketch artist.

8 Likes

Even a small child can sketch drool.

5 Likes

For some reason when i read this (from an earlier discussion),

…I envisioned Donald J. Trump, the man himself, subdivided into 50000 tiny tradable pieces. Might garner demand from Republicans and Democrats alike. I mean, I’d like to have a piece to hang over the side of my toilet bowl so i could piss on him everyday.

2 Likes

He could learn something from the Ferengi.

One disc of vacuum dessicated Trump for each state, one for DC, and one spare for when the next state joins the USA.

2 Likes

6 Likes