Small person crawled through White House fence triggering Secret Service response

Originally published at: Small person crawled through White House fence triggering Secret Service response | Boing Boing

6 Likes

So… that kids going to be on a list for the rest of his life, right?

15 Likes

Considering I was just asked during my recent Global Entry renewal about the time I accidentally left a apple in my bag going thru customs - which happened 10 years ago…I’d say “yep…pretty much”.

12 Likes

I thought the attacker had dwarfism until I was at the middle of the article. Well played, sir.

11 Likes

Sorry, kiddo, you’re a little bit late for this year’s Easter Egg Roll. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

“The intruder was neutralized in a controlled explosion.”

3 Likes

Toddler? That’s what Baby Faced Finster wants you to think…

17 Likes

Maybe the kid was hunting feral cats so he could earn $250.

5 Likes

I visited the WH during Obama’s presidency. It was very interesting but one of the things that has always stuck in my head was when we went outside to take some pics on the lawn was that some of the guards outside had the largest guns I’d ever seen. They were to guns what Cloud’s sword is to blades.

Glad the guards showed restraint.

5 Likes

Was it a strain?

4 Likes

3,2,1… So walls work?

2 Likes

Same thing for me! Except it was my wife’s apple and it was given to her by the airline in international airspace so she thought it was OK, I.e. she wasn’t bringing it from another country.

This is the first case I encountered where “this is going on your permanent record, buster!” turned out to be true.

2 Likes

Woopsie baby!

1 Like

And not only HIS permanent record!

Eve ribbed him about it, too.

That photo!

1 Like

It makes me sad that there’s a fence around the White House at all. That’s not what democracy is supposed to be about.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.