Smartphone microscope and app for testing your sperm

You use m&m’s for breeding purposes?

5 Likes

I’d like to hear more about why they supposedly can’t show us the actual data because it’s over the counter.

1 Like

Rule 34 says you’re wrong.

3 Likes

I think it’s not so much that people need to check their sperm often, but rather that there just isn’t always anything good on television.

5 Likes

How about an augmented reality app that superimposes men’s sperm scores? As a form of male display, it wouldn’t make any more sense than bright plumage or wearing bling, but it wouldn’t make any less.

3 Likes

Or you’re just procrastinating, and you’ve already sharpened all your pencils.

2 Likes

Uh, I have some bad news… you’re supposed to use that for looking in walls and pipes. I don’t think any of those are sold for medical purposes ;p

3 Likes

Hhhhh’nyeaaaah, like all those ‘massagers’ that nice folks buy…

3 Likes

Eh, unlike that, I’d be willing to believe more persons use it for construction and home improvement than peering inside they butthole.

At least that’s what I tell myself, with it in my Amazon order list post-home purchase.

2 Likes

Oh, yes indeed

3 Likes

Candy is dandy, but liquor is quicker.

2 Likes

If dudes could handle taking male contraception pills, this could be marketed to the ladies to verify the status of the swimmers.

2 Likes
1 Like

Sometimes it’s good to use the non-dominant one.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.