Snake falls on TX woman moving her lawn, and then attacked by hawk

Talk about the universe having a grudge on someone:

"she believes the hawk swooping down ultimately saved her life. “I think that was God’s way of letting me live…”

Looks to me like God tried to kill you

10 Likes

The scariest part was probably when the leopard appeared out of nowhere to pounce on the eagle.

11 Likes

Maybe, but I’ll bet that the hawk probably dropped the snake on her in the first place, so it’s kinda like when a kid gives their friend a little shove near a dropoff and then pulls them back, then declaring “saved your life!”

12 Likes

We’ll need to get a larger animal to take the leopard out :thinking:

3 Likes

Hungry Comedy GIF by Cocaine Bear

7 Likes

Talk about bad timing on mowing the lawn, it’s a lesson not to have grass lawns in TX. Maybe?

2 Likes

It was just a warning. This time.

4 Likes

Warning Anthony Anderson GIF by HULU

4 Likes

Sounds like the woman was mowing her lawn in a Far Cry simulator.

2 Likes

If it’s a sign from god, it’s definitely telling her that Mexico is still the true owner of Texas lands…

17 Likes

Predatory birds often catch prey and drop them from high up to kill them with the impact fall. There are a ton of videos of hawks killing mountain goats that way on YouTube

3 Likes

Diehard Alamo enthusiast sees the red, white, and blue ribbon and thinks, “Nuh, uh.”

2 Likes

Maybe it’s Quetzalcoatl giving her the message.

Be in the lookout for human sacrifices and large winged serpents in the neighborhood.

3 Likes

episode 2 GIF

4 Likes

… seems like there would be a pretty narrow range of creatures that are both small enough for a bird to lift but also big enough to be killed by a fall :thinking:

1 Like

Snakes and rodents, which are among a raptor’s main prey.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.