Some are upset by a photo of a dog with a slice of ham on its face

19 Likes

It probably helps to be in a position to replace a lot of dogs until you find an obedient one.

13 Likes

Can we call this the Inverse Poe’s law? Eop’s law?

3 Likes

Since it was posted to Facebook the assumption was probably that everyone that saw the picture already knows the dog, and that its face is OK.

3 Likes

First off, anyone that believes anything they see on the internet is real, especially Facebook, is a moron.

Secondly, anyone who “likes” and “shares” these kinds of things because someone told them to, thinking it would actually make a difference and is not a scam, is a moron.

Third, anyone who THEN shows the world they were stupid enough to fall for this by complaining and threatening the poster, is a class-A moron.

13 Likes

The trick here is to realize it’s a joke before you put yourself through all that pain and suffering. A little bit of common sense and scepticism, coupled with the knowledge that nothing on the internet is real, will aide you in this quest.

5 Likes

Yeah, it’s getting boaring.

6 Likes

Meh. The dog hams it up the whole time. Which reminds me: If we had some ham, we could have some ham and eggs, if we had some eggs.

3 Likes

When my wife was a kid, she would troll the family dog by throwing a slice of bologna so it stuck onto the ceiling. The dog would sit there whining, waiting for it to fall down. Only decades later did she own up to her mother, as to the reason that there were so many grease spots on the ceiling.

25 Likes

You mock empathy with sarcasm?

Go to :cake:

1 Like

This is the kind of small ugliness that is best turned away from and ignored, because the very mention of it perpetuates hurt feelings by contaminating people like me.

18 Likes

Somebody needs to spend some time with Prof. Xavier to learn how to control their super powers.

1 Like

Maybe I was primed by the talk of prayer and such, but my brain first scanned that as a bible verse: “From the book of RoboCop, chapter 4, verses K through 9”

10 Likes

Yet everyone gets upset if you publish a photograph of a pig with a slice of dog on its face.
DOUBLE STANDARDS.

27 Likes

So what was her mom’s theory, prior to learning the truth?

3 Likes

Realistically, that dog is a moment away from being a very happy dog.

8 Likes

Current status: EVERYTHING ARE DARK AND SMELL OF MEAT. NOT UNDERSTAND. AM CONFUSE.

18 Likes

Having had someone nearly start a fight with me, then proceed to feed our whippet enough steak to nearly burst the poor thing, because it ‘looked starving’, I can attest that this happens IRL too. She was very good at looking starving, that dog. Little fucker. Lurchers, greyhounds and whippets. Mendacious, troublesome creatures all of 'em.

12 Likes

Welcome to the U.S. in the early 21st century.

8 Likes

Yeah, we finally started slightly overfeeding our dog, because she looks like a German shepherd but must have some sort of whippet/lurcher/etc. in her; even the vet would question us about how emaciated she looked every time we brought her in for a checkup. After 10 years, you think they’d get a clue…we’re clearly not mistreating the family dog!

1 Like