Some are upset by a photo of a dog with a slice of ham on its face

American Exceptionalism, even negative, just isn’t true.

1 Like

And now we know the origin of the phrase, “The actor did everything but chew the scenery.”

I knew we had the money, but I did not think we had the technology. 6 million dollar dog!

5 Likes

please pray for this dog that is too stupid to eat a slice of ham even after you put it directly on its face!

8 Likes

Shouldn’t one disclose to whom the auto-prayers are being directed?
There might be another uproar when folks find out that their prayers were directed to Satan.

8 Likes

probably if they weren’t so damn ignorant they would have realized that hamdog spelled backwards is lucifer.

5 Likes

Well, ‘God Jesus’ backwards is ‘Susej Dog’.

Just sayin’.

21 Likes

My mother in law is a very nice person, but she has pervasive body issues. The other day she came over and loudly exclaimed, “Your dog has gotten so fat!!”. To which we had to explain No, she is still underweight, and it is challenging to get her to eat.

Well, except for the blue cheese she snatched off the counter. But I couldn’t be mad at that, I guess she just has a refined palate :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Begging for blue cheese and you’ve only lapped up some spilled Sauvignon Blanc! We have port with our Gorgonzola in this household! Bad Dog!

13 Likes

Maybe it’s less empathy, and more being so self-centered that other peoples feelings become about you?

2 Likes

No, it’s the same thing it’s always been: evidence of poor character.

Heee. Mom managed to team up with a IT course instructor that way, and they bullshitted the rest of the class that computer viruses can move from a floppy to another floppy merely by spending time together in a box.

4 Likes

99% OF PEOPLE ARE TOO COWARDLY TO SHARE THIS! I AM THE 1% THAT BELIEVES IN GOD AND AMERICA PRAISE THE LAUD!

Yep… sounds like facebook.

7 Likes

I’d bite that for a dollar!

1 Like

You seem to have forgotten the “great responsibility” side of the equation.

3 Likes

Not a labrador, then.

3 Likes

#1 most reliable way to tell that your lab is not long for this world. When the eating stops you know there’s something terribly wrong. Not even joking.

7 Likes

Nope, this is just straight-up Poe’s Law. In fact, this is the exact thing Poe was talking about.
It works like this: Roseman writes what he thinks is a perfect parody of an average clickbait post. Once the post is out in the wild it gets shared by your senile aunt whom you can’t unfriend but who always forwards this kind of dumb sh*t.
And so you have yet another disgusting image in your daily feed, thanks to auntie. You’ve talked to her about this before, to no avail. Ugh, what is it this time: “download a nigerian virus for Jesus” or “This three year old was burned by her dad, if you don’t like and share the image it means you hate her”?
Nope, this time it’s an obvious fake. A dog with food on it’s face. Holy hell, the click bait linkspammers aren’t even trying anymore!
You have to lash out at someone. Roseman is the OP, so he gets the blunt of it.
Poe’s Law 101.

2 Likes

You mean person! Where’s teh TRIGGER WARNING on your post? I’m very sensitive to stories about very sensitive people and now I have to go to my safe place (a chocolate bar)

6 Likes

What about the “life is too short to not have fun” side?

3 Likes