Some are upset by a photo of a dog with a slice of ham on its face

Some humans upset by photo of dog with ham on its face. Dog’s feelings were quite the contrary.

(ie: “HAMFACE HAMFACE HAMFACE EATITSOON EATITSOON YAAAAYYYYYY”)

8 Likes

Nope, not a lab :smile:

2 Likes

My big boy cat comes when I call him and would totes eat face ham. My dog ignores me and climbs trees.

My cat is a dog and my dog is a cat.

18 Likes

A quick search for “ham dog” tells me that either hundreds or thousands of people were “tricked”. And there’s an entry on Snopes!

I don’t know whether to laugh (ham dog!) or cry (how is this being taken so seriously/angrily?!).

5 Likes

I was gonna say possibly not actually a dog, but here’s a picture. I can honestly say I have never met a dog that it was difficult to persuade to eat. Quite the reverse.

2 Likes

Laugh (ham dog!) and laugh (how is this being taken so seriously/angrily).

3 Likes

Gotcha covered…

(She’s a lot bigger now, sadly)

4 Likes

You seem to finally be learning the trick of how to keep your feet out of photos. :wink:

10 Likes

#NEVER!!!

6 Likes

I trust you draped it over your face and posted a photograph.

5 Likes

No, no, no, not a bar of chocolate, a chocolate bar.

3 Likes

14 Likes

Good response when people send you stuff, but I have at least two relations who would be saying “Wow, I had no idea that Lincoln had the internet?”

7 Likes

6 Likes

This pig was badly burned in a smoker accident…

12 Likes

I can’t stand idly by while smokers are slandered.

I swear, you could put Bic pens, 9-volt batteries, and hell, sausage from a bear that’s been eating human medical waste through the smoker and it’d come out tasting like… orgasms and organic free-range unicorns. I don’t even understand it myself, but the smoker turns shitty cheapest-at-the-store, frozen-for-several-months meat into fucking amazing masterpieces, and all it takes is applewood pellets, electricity, and time.

5 Likes

I know right? What the heck is it with smokers??? I have two and use them a couple times a month. Yum!

3 Likes

Enjoy them before some do-gooder decides they are Too Unhealthy and Generally Wrong and tries to ban them. Or at least tax them.

I thought I don’t like smoked stuff much but that fish that was made in a homemade smoker (a large metal pot with a lid) on beechwood (I think) on a small wood fire - that fish, omnomnomnomnom…!

2 Likes

Yes, it’s been proven to be “bad.” But relative risk compared to breathing industrial-output-laced air has not yet been determined. As long as you don’t eat charred/smoked meat every day, we’ll be fine. We really need to be investing research into cell-repair engineering.

As well as research into tastifying inert filler foods based on cellulose or other inert ingredients that cause no harm, retain the texture of food, can be laced with real food and flavor, but have next to none of the calories. If we have artificial sweeteners, we should be able to produce whole foods that mimic real food but with none of the deleterious effects. Like the synthohol they serve at the bar in Star Trek TNG.

3 Likes

Artificial sweeteners fool the tongue but not the brain.

So that was why the bottles of non-ersatz booze were so highly prized? :stuck_out_tongue:

Regenerative medicine. Definitely YES here.

3 Likes