Someone is angry about Taylor Swift's Vagina

So she’s saying…

“The reason I preach #Christianity is that I’m obsessed with my daughter’s labia, and I want to compare it to some woman I saw on television, so my tweet gets extra exposure.”

Am I catching on?

17 Likes

What the giant fuck.

2 Likes

“She,” but calling anyway is probably not a bad idea; I pity that person’s children.

Yeah saw that after. “She” needs to retake 8th grade health class.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Uh, yeah.

The vag is what’s inside, the labia are the outer/inner folds, and the vulva is all of it.

The fact that this sad excuse for a person does not seem to realize that is not surprising to me.

1 Like

Or is it “God Swill”?

That’s all we have to subsist upon after the Supreme Being shares all of the top-shelf hootch and genital sandwiches with the clergy. Complications may include sexual obsessions, deranged associations, and verbal diarrhea. Use only as directed.

4 Likes

I had no idea FGM was a Xtian thing.

1 Like

That’s better than the original. :laughing:

1 Like

As a tuba player, that’s playing with fire in so many ways.

I mean using a sousaphone, marching on dry grass I still managed to stumble and chip my incisors. Real tuba is even harder to simultaneously carry and play.

Hope the guy has a good dentist, tuba mouthpieces are merciless.

3 Likes

When you start thinking sandwiches look like your daughters’ genitalia, it’s time for to start questioning your life decision … and someone else to call child services.

9 Likes

And apparently the correct nomenclature (according to the “media”) is Hiddleswift… Which, no.

Anyway… I can’t hold back…

5 Likes

Her daughters can fit in Taylor Swift’s vagina? Are they a family of tampons?

Possibly also time to find a new delicatessen.

3 Likes

Oh! Hello! We were just… umm… looking for… Freud’s… “oceanic experience”! Yes, that’s it!

2 Likes

I docked my yacht at the Freudian slip.

7 Likes

You know what they say about Freudian slips: They’re when you say one thing, but you mean your mother.

6 Likes

I hope Taylor Swift chimes in with a perfect retort.

All I know is I suddenly have an urge to watch Inspector Rex again

I hear she is good with words