Someone is angry about Taylor Swift's Vagina

Any single syllable word followed by “which”, “witch” or “kitsch”

You might make something with the latter! :wink:

I’ll take a stab at it. I think she’s saying “I preach Christianity, therefore my daughters have Christian values, therefore they’re virgins, therefore their naughty places are nice an unspoiled like the sandwich on the right. Taylor Swift is a heathen slut, therefore her vag is stretched out from all the fornication like the sandwich on the left. Also, right and left can reflect political leanings. See what I did there?”

1 Like

Bizarrely, yes.

3 Likes

Um… holy shit

12 Likes

If this isn’t taking the piss, she’s psychotic.

8 Likes

I heard that joke slightly differently.

How many Freudians does it take to change a light bulb?

Two: one to change the bulb, and the other to hold the penis. I mean father. I mean ladder. Hold the ladder.

12 Likes

I know, right?

1 Like

I cast my eyes down her twitter feed. She can’t be a real person, right? Right? Please say yes.

2 Likes

It’s _Poe’s Law_s, all the way down.

5 Likes

[quote=“emo_pinata, post:62, topic:81113”]Is she saying labia shape corresponds to promiscuity? Is that a thing?[/quote]I think it was only in the last year or so that it came to my awareness that this might be a widespread misconception. I thought people were supposed to be getting more informed about these things?

1 Like

I thought so, at first, but I’m beginning to think she’s actually sincere.

This saddens and horrifies me.

The poor woman. I can’t imagine how awful it would be to live in this woman’s head.

Certainly, I feel sorrier for the people she despises than I do for her, but I do pity her.

6 Likes

The amount of pity I have for her looks like contempt when compared with the pity I have for her children. They have to live with her. And they don’t have a choice.

6 Likes

Her vagina has a first name,
It’s O-S-C-A-R.
Her vagina has a second name,
It’s M-A-Y-E-R.
Oh I love to eat it everyday,
And if you ask me why I say,
Cause’ Oscar Mayer has a way with V-A-G-I-N-A

17 Likes

5 Likes

Heard today on the BBC, doubtless deliberately: “…most of Freud’s ideas are untesticle…”

5 Likes

Beautiful

This topic was automatically closed after 225 days. New replies are no longer allowed.