SOTU - Biden 2024

Probably a heckler. Because Biden did not respond.

4 Likes

7 Likes

surprised he can still pay his phone bill…

5 Likes

Look at Johnson’s face when Biden talks about stopping school shootings. He looks disgusted! What a monster.

11 Likes

Hope his veins are bulging too. C’mon arterial plaque, work your magic!

4 Likes

Addressing gun violence and crediting Harris’ work in the first ever office to address it in the WH.

Calls to beat NRA, to get background checks done.

(time slippage)

Oh dear, he’s pledged to not rest until the Israeli hostages are all “back home.” Yikes.

7 Likes

Oooooh someone sounds triggered!

4 Likes

It’s really telling, too, looking at the chambers. When he talks about trying to stop gun violence in the US, it’s a partisan issue.
When he talks about a cease fire, both side of the aisle stand up.

8 Likes

Holy shit! Announces emergency mission tonight to get relief to Gaza by establishing a port as a depot for the humanitarian goods.

9 Likes

wait, I thought trump cured cancer?

Coming into the close now…

4 Likes

Fuck. It’s a strong ending.
Monumental.

12 Likes

Owning his age.
C’mon Joe, say something about being born during the Nazi-punchin’ Era!

The man has had some pioneering moment alright: veep for first Black president, president whose veep is first woman.

He says he’s optimistic.

13 Likes

He did.

But Marge keeps telling us his vaccine is poison. Her guy is taking credit for the thing she says is evil.

9 Likes

Well he’s done.
He didn’t sound too tired.
He made it through. Some throat-clearing. His voice did not waver.

Elizabeth Warren looked pleased. Bernie’s smiling but he’s a brave one in any case.

10 Likes

A good speech. He brought it right to the opposition. And highlighted what was done by his administration- and what was stopped by the opposition.

More please!

20 Likes

Coherence vs. Unintelligible 2024

8 Likes

I thought he did great overall. But I’m biased, for sure.
He’s just also such a better human than the former guy, it’s pretty hard to compare.

14 Likes

And he brought it directly to the Supreme Court - sitting right in front of him.

10 Likes

I love in the post-speech chatter, someone told him, “you brought the Irish fire tonight.”

11 Likes