SOTU - Biden 2024

Um…

From the guy that rage truths in all caps.

14 Likes

I cannot not read that in the voice of Trump shouting.
He’s such a fucking menace.

12 Likes

All I see in my mind when his texts come out is:

4 Likes

They didn’t choose Trump to do their response to the State of the Union for a reason. Several reasons.

14 Likes

I’m still watching on cspan and seeing Biden try to exit is so awkward.
How’s the rebuttal going?

6 Likes

Is he riding out in style?

11 Likes

Republican responder is terrible.

7 Likes

Fixed.

5 Likes

Bye-ball Barbie is running at 6 Lies per minute.

2 Likes

She sounds like she’s going to break out in tears - no matter what the subject is. Throughout her whole speech.

And has zero policy proposals or idea of what she can pass in the Congress - but won’t.

13 Likes

Missed opportunity: the Bidens should have brought Commander to the sotu. I’d love to see his response to Josh Hawley and Marco Rubio.

9 Likes

They have nothing but fear and loathing to offer anyone.

4 Likes

And her using the woman being used by the cartels for sex trafficking? But no mention about what should be done to help her. Maybe let her into the U.S. - like she was attempting to do.

11 Likes

MTG confused Congress with NASCAR.

2 Likes

Congress is like NASCAR but the donor decals aren’t always in view.

She would probably be more at home at a dirt track, on a dirt track date.

3 Likes

In my industry, it was suggested that doctors who take sponsorship money from industry have to wear NASCAR-style patches on their scrubs/lab coat. That should apply to Congress, too.

16 Likes

So to summarize Trump’s reactions to the speech:

1. That person’s hair looks ridiculous!
  2. Why aren’t people talking about the importance of Covid-19 vaccines?
  3. WHY ALL THE SHOUTING?!!

If that man had any less self-awareness he would blink straight out of existence like a reverse Descartes.

18 Likes

honestly, i’m still trying to understand what’s wrong with open borders. get people in, get people out, whatever. make sure everyone is documented as they go… isn’t everyone happy?

i feel like this is one of the issues i will never understand what the positions are even about. ( i mean, the gop i kind of get: racism. that’s simple enough. everyone else’s? i’m baffled. )

11 Likes

… it’s good from one part of the EU to another

It’s good from one part of America to another

It’s bad everywhere else because reasons :confused:

7 Likes

… oh right, that’s the reason :roll_eyes:

4 Likes