Sound of Freedom executive producer accused of groping underage trafficking victim's breasts

Originally published at: Sound of Freedom executive producer accused of groping underage trafficking victim's breasts | Boing Boing

1 Like

Right-wingers always have an interesting definition of the word “freedom” that they toss around so frequently and self-righteously.

15 Likes

I wish I could say I was shocked, but I’m not. The only person who seems to be genuinely shocked by these people’s behavior is Mira Sorvino. She should have run as soon as she saw Caviezel was involved in it.

14 Likes

The Project Veritas of child sex trafficking investigators.

12 Likes

As always with these ghouls, it’s:

19 Likes

Is Caviezel creepy on his own, or just from his association with the violent, racist antisemite Mel Gibson?

8 Likes

From what I’ve read, it sounds like Pence-style sex-negative attitudes predate his association with Passion of the Christ. I’m sure working with Gibson only accelerated Caviezel’s journey toward Qnut Land.

12 Likes

He was arguing that he had documentation from the police that the person trafficked into prostitution was over 18, so it shouldn’t have been an issue if he groped them? That’s quite the legal defense.

18 Likes

Is it just me or is there a pattern… a trend seems to be happening… loud mouthed White guys on soap boxes warning about great evils around us… and the twist is… THEY are the ones actually doing the bad stuff. Crazy times… Like Donald has been going off for years about election fraud - what if we’re to find out the fraud is actually being committed by him??? You couldn’t make this stuff up!

8 Likes

Ew. I had heard they were of the same narrow Catholic creed (church? Sect?:thinking:) but I didn’t know that.

4 Likes

From Teh Wiki:

Out of respect for his wife, Caviezel requested that he wear a shirt and that Jennifer Lopez wear a top during a love scene in the film Angel Eyes,[43] and he refused to strip in a love scene with Ashley Judd in High Crimes.[44] He said, “I do love scenes—but not ones with gratuitous sex. I also don’t do gratuitous violence. And it’s not just about my wife, although that’s important. It’s sin, pure and simple. I mean, it’s wrong.”[45]

2 Likes

Oh, they’ve made it pretty clear by now what they mean by “freedom” - the freedom to do what they want to other people.

5 Likes

Yeah, as @gracchus said, Caviezel went full QAnon a few years ago. Before that, he was just your garden variety overly-religious type. So basically, he went from a Kevin Sorbo who can actually act to full blown “There’s pedophiles operating a trafficking ring out of your local pizza place.” Which is a journey.

8 Likes

TIL. Quite a journey, indeed :grimacing:

6 Likes

It’s both. He’s got bonus creepiness.

2 Likes

Frustrated Season 1 GIF by NBC

3 Likes

projector GIF
Constantly

6 Likes

He’s a fundamentalist Catholic so definitely creepy on his own.
By fundamentalist I mean that most catholics, in Europe anyway, profoundly disagree with the Catholic church’s stance on multiple sex issue. Fundies just think they don’t go far enough.

I.e . He got cast by the drunken racist misogynist because he’s a creep.

4 Likes
1 Like

I shared this as a joke a few years ago. I guess it was accurate.

4 Likes