Sound of Freedom's real-life "hero" accused of sexual misconduct by 7 women

Originally published at: Sound of Freedom's real-life "hero" accused of sexual misconduct by 7 women | Boing Boing

6 Likes

It seems we’ve heard this song before. Just change the name of the xtianist hero.

19 Likes

What the fuck

12 Likes

First podcast I heard about this guy explained his team of ‘elite military operators’ going overseas to rescue the wee babies were really insurance agents from Utah.

13 Likes

Meh, assholes all the way down.

8 Likes

Needs more parenthesis.

Is that:
(anti-child) slavery activist
or:
anti-(child slavery) activist?

16 Likes

As night fucking follows day… :face_exhaling:

It was faster than I expected, that’s all.

eta: The next shoe to drop will be the big pile of missing money.

28 Likes

I think my “Shocked. Not that Shocked.” gif is going to get threadbare from overuse.

19 Likes

Tragically, this will only make him MORE popular with the Reich-Wing Christian zealots, whose standard line is: “If you don’t support him, you support pedophile sex traffickers!”. Their world is totally black and white. Think about how the Access Hollywood tape made Trump more beloved by his Cult Members. It should have ended his career, but we’re trapped in Bizarro World.

10 Likes

Oh boy, Megyn Kelly is going to be pissed at his defenders!!

7 Likes

There’s something more than slightly whiff about how they pose as pedophile sex traffickers for their great white trafficker hunter events.

15 Likes

I don’t think that a unicorn chaser is enough these days. I feel I need a unicorn power-shower and a loofa.

Doesn’t night fucking follow afternoon delight?

12 Likes

Best I can do is a naked rat in a sink.

shower GIF

22 Likes

That is a wonderful thing. Thank you, so very much.

Untitled

10 Likes

Heh. That could have been a better word choice, but I was fucking angry.

7 Likes

Unicorn stampede, anyone?

10 Likes

It isn’t your fault that my brain has been rotted by decades of double entendres. :+1::+1::+1::+1:

6 Likes

Does it affect you annually?

5 Likes

With this latest news, the sequel to “Sound of Freedom” should be interesting. Talk about plot twists.

5 Likes

If it lost a bit of fidelity every time it was posted here it’d be an unrecognizable blur of pixels inside of a month.

6 Likes