Southern Gentleman robs Waffle House with a pitchfork, gets away

[Permalink]

1 Like

Should be easy to identify him. Just look for the guy with the pointer shaped tattoo on his left cheek.

7 Likes

When I saw employees at waffle house fight back against a pitchfork wielding hoodlum, I had visions of of a protracted artillery defense – waffles/etc being flung and impaled upon said pitchfork…

4 Likes

When they make pitchforks illegal, only criminals will have pitchforks. The best answer to a bad man with a pitchfork, is a good man with a pitchfork. They can have my pitchfork when they pry my cold, dead hands off of it. A pitchfork wielding society is a polite society…thank you, we’ll be here all week, don’t forget to tip the waitresses

6 Likes

'specially cause they’re armed.

2 Likes

Damn you, D.B. Cooper!

1 Like

The term “Southern Gentleman” in the headline implied that he wore some sort of Col. Sanders-style white suit and had a florid manner of speaking. Imagine my disappointment…

9 Likes

Sounds like an episode of Cagney & Lacey – starring Tine Daily and Sharin’ Glass.

1 Like

Laugh if you will, but–and I think that I speak for all of my fellow Frankenstein-Americans here–people just don’t realize how much pitchfork-related violence there is every year, especially if you live (or “live”, if you prefer) in a castle above a normally-sleepy village.

6 Likes

You might be a redneck if you held-up a Waffle House with a pitchfork.

I dunno what I am, but I guess I’m whatever you would call a guy so out-of-touch that he gets his local news from BoingBoing.

4 Likes

He was looking for Frankenstein’s castle and had to stop for a snack and for got his wallet. Innocent mistake…

1 Like

GODDAMMIT! Today, seriously, it actually hurts when I laugh.

it’s part of the gang initiation. they give you the pointer tattoo in jail after you throw a pitchfork through your first hard drive.

I wish I had the photoshop skills to modify that guy with the MURDER tattoo to say PITCHFORK. Instead I will have to rely on your imagination.

If you think this guy is a badass you should see his grandparents.

11 Likes

maybe when he brandished his huge fork and said “give me all your waffles” he was just a really hungry dude…

3 Likes

Great…now I really want hash browns. Waffle house hash browns are a thing of beauty.

Grilled cheese extra pickle, Hash Brown Scattered and smothered. Maybe a side salad or bacon.

In other Gwinnett County news: Action reporter Tony Thomas is under investigation after a WSB cameraman was seriously injured in what authorities are calling “a suspicious pitchfork incident.”

Well, looks like we got ourselves a pitchforker.

I don’t understand this thing called -maybe- bacon… Isn’t bacon a MUST? :slight_smile: