Speaker Johnson fuels Biden drug speculation ahead of presidential debate

Nearly one decade
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/trump-white-house-pharmacy-improperly-provided-drugs-misused-funds-pentagon-2024-01-28/

7 Likes

Not replying directly to our newest BBS member, but

will grace GIF

10 Likes

One could make a case for “Trump-strong.” (Even if this one just looks a bot took a shit in a discussion thread.)

:crazy_face:

8 Likes

Trump standing there, drooling and incoherent, soiling his diaper, while Biden’s just slamming Mountain Dew and Doritos like it’s a Call of Duty championship instead of a debate. I’d like more choices, but given these two it’s not a difficult one.

10 Likes

So if Trump defecates into his hand and throws feces at Biden during the debate, it’s because Biden is on drugs?

Also, bingo card is ready!

5 Likes

Trump is terrified of his stimulant dependency leaking out, so he spreads false tales about Biden so that any stories about his own drug use will be dismissed as tit-for-tat. All of his “projection” is like this.

13 Likes
4 Likes

This is quite the juxtapositional headline for a news summary. But I think it will encapsulate our day.

11 Likes

But oh so tasty! I can drink a mug of coffee and fall asleep pretty quickly. It works great as an analgesic though.

4 Likes

I keep reading this headline as “drag speculation.” I wish. I’d love to hear the collective popping of MAGAt heads as Biden sashayed onto the stage.

deb8d030-d4b1-4cbd-a9d9-61456f56354a_text-4066193429

11 Likes

That is the perfect gif for the situation!

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

(I would dearly love the “and then fell silent” part)

6 Likes

Oh man, that would be a wonderful thing!

5 Likes

Probably adrenochrome, so they can claim he extracted it from a child’s brain to magically steal their vitality, vampire style. Hopefully that will just be a regular old lie and not projection for once.

1 Like

And yet Speaker Mike Johnson has yet to come right out and deny that he’s a child molester. What’s he trying to hide?

3 Likes

I know King Salmon, and that’s no King Salmon…

What The Salmon GIF by U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service

6 Likes

… we just not going to note the established history of Trump staffer drug use?

4 Likes

“…the acumen and readiness of Donald Trump.”
Having heard some of his rallies and also having read a transcript of his “battery/shark” monologue, I doubt the average 75-85 year old person would have much difficulty rising to the same level of acumen and/or readiness at which Hair Furor resides.

4 Likes

I don’t think that anyone is denying it. On the contrary, it has got to the point of being too obvious to need stating.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.