Special Operations soldiers attacked by 'ninja,' call local police for help

3 Likes

I wish cops had that kind of common sense.

Typically, pigs like to rush straight into what they claim are dangerous situations with no contingencies or plans in place aside from murdering people.

2 Likes

Nah. More likely M4s, but soldiers aren’t allowed to take potshots at civillians. You have to be a cop to get away with stuff like that.

10 Likes

9 Likes

Holy crap, that site is still up? That’s super old school internet culture, right there.

6 Likes

After all these years, Robert Hamburger is still keeping it real …ultimatepower

4 Likes

But the P90 was specifically designed to handle Russian paratrooper ninjas with body armor, and goa’uld.

1 Like

Yeah, but it turns out there aren’t that many of either that the military has to go up against!

It is a very interesting design, though. The magazine concept was from a prototype gun in 1952 called the Hill H15.

1 Like

Good points. I’m thinking it was a pirate looking to get Ninjas in trouble.

2 Likes

I know, right? I miss when in the old days the page loaded and “Big Pimpin’” started playing. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It brings me some joy to still see websites like this up (whenever I check to see the site).

It also is good to see some good old frames. I used to use frames in some of my websites (I did stop using them but its nostalgic to come across it).

And I sometimes check the source code to hope to still something like the following still out in the wild

< meta name=“GENERATOR” content=“Microsoft FrontPage 5.0”>

Awww yeah!!

2 Likes
1 Like

So, they had to call the sheriff to save the SpecOps guys.

denozoasf GIF

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.