Sperm extraction machine yours for $13,000

Available now in the BoingBoing store!

13 Likes

Also easier to prevent contamination of the sample.

Link? (Asking for a friend.)
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Leveraging off their name. That could work.

1 Like

this is not going to work for me unless we can develop some sort of machine learning solution so that this proto-robot feels shame and humiliation when I come.

Oh, wonderful. And I had just gotten over my fear of vagina dentata…

10 Likes

Or bring your own wooden package!

1 Like

2 Likes

Friends, I ask you: Who will step up as the modern-day John Henry to demonstrate their superiority over this infernal machine??

12 Likes

Looks like it should go between the jukebox and vending machine at the local bar.

2 Likes

Jane Henry?

ETA - aw Jeeze, now I am just thinking of bad parody verses for Johnny Cash’s Legend of John Henry’s Hammer.

2 Likes

Holy hell, where can I find that movie??

Fine; we got the pitch, title and soundtrack. You handle casting, I’ll call around to find out if we can book time at a sound studio in Burbank. With any luck we should be able to get this thing in the can by end of the work day and into mass distribution by lunchtime tomorrow.

1 Like

It is the incredible (and creepy) 1982 movie The Thing by John Carpenter. I presume you haven’t seen it, the practical effects are stellar and nightmare inducing.

1 Like

Sex Robot?

Sex Robot!!

3 Likes

It’s in the queue. Somehow I’ve missed seeing it so far.

3 Likes

I’m waiting for the 60 Hz US model to be released.

3 Likes

Backlit for our pleasure.

1 Like

“Yep, I picked this baby up for a song… then I found out that the company that makes the replacement sleeves went out of business five years ago.”

5 Likes

What will it do to the Nevada brothel market when someone thinks to hook one up to a slot machine?

6 Likes