Spicey go bye-bye

With a name like that, you have to know that he’s heard this joke a zillion times.

2 Likes

12 Likes

Alas, poor Spicey: I knew he did not speak well…

7 Likes

So, at what point during the collapse of the administration to we get to yell “Jenga!”, at the first rumblings, or after the handover?

9 Likes

When the cell door slams?

10 Likes
4 Likes

Putin never faced the Kobayashi Maru. He was in a different simulator where he was always guaranteed to win, not lose.

I’m afraid we are still at the point in the Star Trek universe where nobody has beaten this sim yet…

If this world is still around, that is. Last night I saw a comedian named Ted Alexandro and during his routine he said “Can you believe it? Reality TV star Donald Trump is now our forty-fifth and final president.”

6 Likes

Maybe Trump is trying to attract the literati.

3 Likes

The only time I ever had any sympathy for Spicer was when Trump didn’t invite him along to meet the Pope. I mean, this is the guy that had ash on his forehead when he appeared on CNN on Ash Wednesday:

It’s likely the only opportunity the guy would have to meet the Pope and Trump showed just what a petty asshole he can be.

Edit: That link is a bit baity (“oblivious liberals”), but it was a good picture of him on CNN.

7 Likes

I still feel stupid about the time that I pointed out to a co-worker that she had something on her forehead on Ash Wednesday.

2 Likes

Why? You can’t be expected to keep up with every fantasy roleplay variant out there.

17 Likes

12 Likes

Something like this perhaps…

4 Likes
16 Likes

You jerk! I came here to say the exact same thing. Ninja’d by only 4 hours!

2 Likes

I suspect Trump was just oblivious.

That’s not what’s being reported. Spicer asked and was told there wasn’t room. If Spicer went, then Trump would have to bump somebody else. Like maybe his former bodyguard. Or Rex Tillerson. Or Hope Hicks. Or Kushner. Or one of about ten other people.

It was intentional.

6 Likes

Ah right. Thanks.

The new guy practically leaves visible slime trails, and like Spicey, has no trouble lying through his ass. So he is going to be good, until he’s not, which could be soon.