Spinning out of control, Donald Trump authors an unhinged fantasy about Joe Biden

This is pretty… weird. He’s desperate to still be running against Biden, he can’t even imagine someone stepping down for the good of the country (so he’s spinning out scenarios about coups and regret - which contradict each other), and for the first time I don’t get his new nickname for Kamala (presumably it’s either referencing/derived from some racist slur mangled beyond recognition, or he previously just made a typo and is now pretending he did it on purpose).

Whatever is going on in his broken little brain, the longer Trump thinks he’s running against Biden, the better.

20 Likes

That’s my reading as well. He cannot imagine stepping back from power, or putting anything ahead of himself. Therefore, he cannot see how anyone else could either. Hence the quote about the WWI cemetery being full of “suckers.” He is putting narcissistic assholery on full display.

20 Likes

Here you go:

Not great, but not horrible either.

8 Likes

I’m starting to enjoy this…
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

14 Likes

Hey now, the confused old man was just asking a question. He wanted to know what are the chances of that bat shit crazy scenario happening, and the answer is zero.

10 Likes

Then he was beaten by Biden decisively in both numbers and electoral college. He’s spent the past 4-5 years trying to “prove” and convince people that he won, that he is “better” than Biden. Biden being quietly competent rubbed him sideways, too.

His whole campaign was about showing he is better than Biden. Biden dropping out wasn’t a victory to the Donvict, but vengeance denied.

That’s a very good and interesting point. I hadn’t thought about that part of how a narcissist like Trump could get stuck on that. Trump now will never get a chance to “prove” to his own malignant ego that he’s better. Biden will always be someone who beat him.

What a deeply damaged man. If he wasn’t so harmful and awful to so many, he could be an object of pity.

21 Likes

sure_don

24 Likes

DonRan

5 Likes

Disappointed he didn’t drop Bigfoot and vampires and aliens and giant killer robots in there somewhere.

11 Likes

Please. Bigfoot only works with reverse-vampires.

13 Likes

Give it a week.

10 Likes

(sigh)

Sullying Bigfoot’s good name is just one more sin to add to Donald Trump’s ever-growing list of crimes.

11 Likes

Don’t forget that in all Don’s rants against ‘asylum’, he apparently didn’t realize there are both asylum-seekers and people released from mental asylums. He conflated the two and created his usual unhinged gibbering.

26 Likes

Thank you. I wondered where the claims of people “coming out of asylums” came from. Now that you’ve offered that clarification it makes both more and less sense.

24 Likes

It fits in with his rants about how “they’re not sending their best”. He thinks that foreign governments are clearing out criminals and other riff-raff and dumping them in the USA.

Somewhere in Trump’s addled mind he might be remembering the Mariel boatlift.

The Cuban government facilitated an emigration process that gave special privilege to those who were socially undesirable. People deemed homosexual would be allowed to leave the country. Those with gender non-conforming behavior were especially targeted by authorities for departure. Some of them were given the option between emigration and jail time, in order to encourage their departure from the island. Many Cubans would enter police stations and state that they engaged in homosexual behavior whether true or not, simply to be granted permission to leave the country.

9 Likes

He hasn’t been able to adapt to Harris, and it’s looking like he won’t be able to before the election. After struggling to come up with anything he can use against her and coming up short, the senile, decaying pile of mush he calls a brain has finally turned inwards in a frenzy of impotent terror and begun to eat itself.

15 Likes

More likely the 1983 movie Scarface.

6 Likes

THE WORLD HAS GONE TO S*** AND KAMALA IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND!

It’s been over two weeks since Kamala was installed as the Democrat nominee, and since then, THE WORLD IS ON FIRE!

The stock market is CRASHING!

Unemployment is RISING!

Wars in the Middle East are spiraling OUT OF CONTROL!

And Kamala Harris hasn’t had a press conference in over TWO WEEKS!

Kamala is asleep at the switch, but as you’re reading this message, liberal billionaires are dumping HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF DOLLARS into her campaign.

If we’re going to spread our message of PEACE & PROSPERITY, it will be because of your support.

I know the economy is in the tanks all thanks to the “leadership” of Kamala.

17 Likes

If this is true, it “explains” (I despise parsing his gibberish) a lot. But in the end:

Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

11 Likes

Serious question: does Trump think that Harris is POTUS now?

24 Likes