Spinning out of control, Donald Trump authors an unhinged fantasy about Joe Biden

I don’t think he can handle the idea that president and running for president are two different things.

Maybe he really thinks that there was a coup and Biden is locked up somewhere? :man_shrugging:

Weirdness intensifies!

14 Likes

It’s only a matter of time until he turns into an orange corncob.

14 Likes

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

19 Likes

Sheesh, he’s more exhausting than ever. I think his tendency to gish gallop lies and utter bizarre nonsense is about to take over completely.

20 Likes

To complete the ‘public execution by induced narcissistic breakdown’ Biden needs to re-tell Obama’s original joke (can it be updated?).

A week later, Harris needs to do the same.

Trumpty Dumpty would literally lose his shit - physically and mentally.

22 Likes

Apologies for the Xitter link*, but I just came across this on another site and thought it appropriate. Putting aside the bully’s hypocrisy, listen to the tone in his voice as he says “I hate when people laugh at me. I hate it. I hate it.” It’s one the few times I’ve heard actual sincerity in his voice.

[* if anyone has an alternative video I’ll replace it with credit.]

20 Likes

“They were so disrespectful”

Let the laughing and disrespect accumulate like an avalanche.

16 Likes

Oy. The same Josh Shapiro seen here giving his full support to his two friends, Kamala and Tim.

13 Likes

I love how the audience started responding to that remark with gentle laughter until they seemingly realized he was dead serious.

17 Likes

FTFY

I feel the same way about his supporters.
His enablers & financiers, OTOH, deserve no mercy!

You can bet they will all be big & strong, with tears in their (eyes? bulbs? sensors?), and call him “Sir”…

9 Likes

richard-brian-blessed

13 Likes

Brian Blessed laughter is always appropriate

7 Likes

ETA

7 Likes

The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

6 Likes

As opposed to billionaires dumping hundreds of millions into his campaign?

There was a small panic earlier in the week but the market’s fine. Maybe he should be more focused on his own company.

9 Likes

And the stock is still hugely overvalued.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.