Spoonbending psychic Uri Geller's palace for sale, complete with meditation pyramid and healing crystal rocks to lengthen your life

Originally published at: Spoonbending psychic Uri Geller's palace for sale, complete with meditation pyramid and healing crystal rocks to lengthen your life | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Aren’t most rocks millions of years old?

27 Likes

“Everything is energy, even rocks are energy. So definitely the person who will buy the house will no doubt live longer. I mean that seriously.”

15 Likes

De-wooing the place would be a chore. Start by replacing the pyramid with an observatory or a ham shack.

18 Likes

Ah yes this jerk,

He regretted doing this and apologized, so sure, enjoy your retirement I guess.

13 Likes

There’s nobody post Manhattan Project who has a good excuse for being unaware, at some level, that rocks are indeed energy; but there’s a bit more wiggle room in terms of believing that there’s any connection between that and living longer.

12 Likes

Yeah, that pyramid is the first thing to get demolished.

9 Likes

I wonder how he felt about this?

swing out dance GIF

10 Likes

Will some photoshop person please bend that photo of his mansion?

8 Likes

“. . . but these crystals have more energy, according to no scientific test, I just thought they looked cool.”

Ah HA! His house is littered with uranium!

5 Likes

So definitely the person who will buy the house will no doubt live longer. I mean that seriously."

Still grifting after all these years. He should get a certain BB guest author to write the real estate listing.

9 Likes

More painful than a plug or Lego.

4 Likes

Billions are thousands of millions, I guess, but maybe these are special because they are young rocks.

12 Likes

Shouldn’t there be some quiet marks around the word ‘psychic’? Alternatively, ‘fraud’ works well.

8 Likes

Uri Geller is Jewish, so you might want to rethink that.

Really?

https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=ham+shack

7 Likes

I didn’t know what it meant. I assumed that it had something to do with a meat that is definitely not kosher.

3 Likes

This being Geller, I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s not actually selling the place, but is merely seeking the most cost-effective way to showcase his swank pad.

He’s already milking the Kadabra-forgiveness thing for all it’s worth and then some.

5 Likes

You mean to avoid the implication that he’s one of those genuine psychics we’ve all heard so much about?

10 Likes

Going off of the incorrect interpretation, who cares if you do make a place to store food that isn’t kosher? It wouldn’t be his home anymore. Would anyone care if you put a wine rack in a home you bought from someone that was Muslim or Mormon?

1 Like