Star Trek uniform hoodies

[Permalink]

Wait…the woman pictured is wearing pants. Shouldn’t she be wearing barely concealed matching briefs?

7 Likes

(read in Zapp Brannigan’s voice)
Women will be so liberated in the 2200s that they wont need trousers to cover their sexy-sexy leeegs.
(edit)
I just noticed that Zap actually wears the Star Trek UFP woman’s uniform; sexy man legs, go-go boots, and all!

8 Likes

I wonder why they’re not shown in red?

So many times I watched that show, and now I know I never really saw it.

And with Kif along, we have a good nucleus for a whole genderbending crew.

4 Likes

“I joined the Star Fleet and all I got was this lousy t-shirt”?

Edit: Also…

2 Likes

Leela literally wore the pants in that relationship.
“Wore the pants”, what a dated expression.

3 Likes

You’re safe if you’re a woman: while redshirts died every day, redskirts always survive!

5 Likes

Probably lying at their feet - killed by a freak electrical shock when flash went off.

4 Likes

Do they have tribble ear muffs for when you don’t want to use the hood?

4 Likes

Thought: heap-of-tribbles sleeping bag.

4 Likes

I have a friend who cosplayed Zap as part of a group Futurama effort. His extremely accurate costume and shaved legs were…disturbing. Just like Zap’s!

1 Like

For some reason you remind me of this episode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYsaaQVl57s

Yea, I’m disturbing.

It’s real velour!

3 Likes

Not always, one Redskirt got turned into a dehydrated dodecahedral solid and crushed, but she was the only female redshirt death.

2 Likes

When “Star Trek: The Next Generation” first aired there were one or two beskirted male extras walking around in the background of some scenes, but I think the producers only did that so they could have a plausible non-sexist reason for letting Troi wear a miniskirt.

4 Likes

nice try!

1 Like

I think even they realized nobody was buying it after a few episodes. By the end of the first season pretty much everybody was wearing pants and Troi just stopped wearing uniforms altogether until season 6.

1 Like

Thought: tribbles would end world hunger! mmmm…tribble mc nuggets!

2 Likes