Made me think of this guy’s work…

via twisted sifter

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Lego Lass

3 Likes

WyldStyle datenight edition?

It came up in a search for “female minifig.” Bricklink says it’s a City Bandit Female and only came in the High Speed Police Chase set in 2014. Same year but I don’t think WyldStyle would change her hair color basically ever.

1 Like

I think that is the plot of the second movie. Why is her hair color different?

@jlw, I got something for you.

https://rpodcast.shinyapps.io/shinylego/

Just throw in your favourite Star Wars photo and say goodbye to your money. (I just checked. Estimated costs for my pic with a brick-pixel size of 160 X 120 had an estimate cost of roughly 550 $.

On a serious note, a sibling is a serious brickhead. And I am contemplating of using a specific photo for preparing a birthday gift. Or rather, getting all the parts and the instructions ready.

2 Likes

We had bought this as soon as it came out. It was fun as hell and the kids loved it at the time. But like with anything lego they didn’t think about the longevity/storage issue of it…with a lego set, losing some pieces is normally no big deal as they can be replaced rather easily. But this game needed specific pieces that could not be substituted and the pieces were lost relatively easily.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.