Startlingly simple, brutal political ad

I’m from Arizona. He will be handily re-elected in his district. I wouldn’t feel comfortable running out of gas pretty much anywhere in that district other than maybe main street Kingman.

3 Likes

Wow.

I will admit ignorance here as to what people are like in that District but I can’t believe anyone anywhere would vote for someone who’s actual family all came out and directly said don’t vote for my relative because he’s a bastard basically.

I’m honestly trying to figure out what decent human being would consider voting for someone whose own family disowns them that articulately

1 Like

There’s a whole lot of people out there for whom the more you talk smart, the more likely you’re a member of the gun-stealing, baby-killing liberal elite.

8 Likes

I think you are right.

Ive come to the conclusion after many years of thought that rationality isnt a universally adhered to norm, or even considered one.

Some human beings are little more rational than wild animals. I feel no shame in saying that, and that saddens me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.