Startlingly simple, brutal political ad

I helped prevent a sibling taking a major political office. It worked. America is safer as a result. I feel like it was something I was born to do. My sibling went on to do something else that, although considerably lower profile, was better for them – and others.

I cannot imagine why so many others allow their evil siblings to take public office. It doesn’t help the people they serve, or their sibling. Standing by silent while someone goes off to ruin the lives of others (and thus, themselves) is not the right thing to do, and brings dishonors to you and your family.

Just my two cents worth.

9 Likes

Stopping siblings is often easier said than done.

5 Likes

0LTxt9J

4 Likes

When your target is a bunker and your weapon is a bunker-buster bomb, you can afford to be soft-spoken and polite as the bomb plummets downward.

Ya beat me to it!

When I was young, I assumed a Ferris wheel was so named because it was made of iron/steel. Slaying of a lovely hypothesis by an ugly fact.

2 Likes

Nah, he’s totally going to give them “Vote For Paul Gosar” sweatshirts.

1 Like

On Xmas Eve, holed up alone, he’ll be singing:

Don I now dickhead apparel,
as I wait on next pork barrel.

2 Likes

I don’t know if that possible. This might be the mic drop of political ads. Good enough that anyone running against him could recycle it.

It kinda makes you curious doesn’t it? I’d like to hear his siblings sharing stories about him.

As in “et tu brute?” Perhaps?

13 Likes

The United States of America. A beautiful people ruled by colossal assholes. you deserve SO MUCH better than you receive.

4 Likes

Here’s a slightly more direct link to the FiveThirtyEight page on Arizona’s 4th district.

1 Like

They’re a false flag crisis actor family! /s

4 Likes

From the article you linked to:

This summer, he spoke at a rally in London for one of Britain’s most notorious anti-Muslim campaigners, Tommy Robinson, drawing rebukes from Muslim-American groups.

I didn’t realise he was that particular arsehole.

But at least his mum and dad still love him - apparently…

David Gosar said that their parents, who are in their 80s, are Republicans and support his brother…

3 Likes

Just… WOW!

Even the family dog.

tumblr_oxn7gclfBL1vp2ixso1_500

6 Likes

Holy shit! What a punch line!

3 Likes

Damn, I got gobsmacked on that one. Great ad!

1 Like