State Department website defaced to suggest Trump, Pence resigning

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2021/01/11/state-department-website-defaced-to-suggest-trump-pence-resigning.html

12 Likes

giphy

30 Likes

26 Likes

Can the “rogue staffer” backdate that by about 4 years?

13 Likes

This feels like the opposite of a defacing. An enfacing?

25 Likes

Was he Antifa? Because they’re behind everything, of course. :roll_eyes:

What’s funniest about this is it’s about as crazy as it gets on the anti-Trump side. High five!

13 Likes

Our system is a bit crazy - nothing like what normal employers do. If you are fired from a job at a company, they often walk you to the door without allowing you to even visit your desk or other workplace. It would have been great if that had happened back in early November.

5 Likes

“Rogue Staffer”; that’s the title for the next Disney Star Wars Movie. It follows the adventures of a disgruntled worker on the staff of Emperor Trumpatine.

2 Likes

And now he’s lost Chad Wolf at Homeland Security:

“Effective at 11.59pm today, I am stepping down as your acting secretary. I am saddened to take this step, as it was my intention to serve the Department until the end of this administration. Unfortunately, this action is warranted by recent events, including the ongoing and meritless court rulings regarding the validity of my authority as acting secretary.”

Seriously, who names their kid Chad Wolf?

3 Likes

Hey, I read if you they put it on the internet, it must be true. Therefore, they have to resign because that’s what the internet says.

[wondering if I should call “no takebacks”]

4 Likes

Brad and Madge, probably.

2 Likes

They removed his bio altogether, which seems like an odd response to “defacing.”

It’s not nice to tease people that way.

3 Likes

Phil Ochs declared the VietNam war over. Didn’t work.

Rogue staffer declared Tramp regime over. Didn’t work either.

Putin’s Defense Minister and Donny Boy’s UN Ambassador both declared that Russia is waging war on the US. Did that work?

I mean if I recall correctly, he never had a bio at the state department. This was added on.

A writer trying to think of a name for a douchebro fascist would reject “Chad Wolf” as too on the nose.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.