Trump fires Secretary of State Rex Tillerson

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/03/13/trump-fires-secretary-of-state.html

3 Likes

32 Likes

Now I’m not saying this has anything to do with it.
But it definitely has something to do with it.

52 Likes

That is very clever. Kudos to who made it (you?)!

3 Likes

Interwebs, they provide they do.

7 Likes

Tillerson walks away with bags of Russian oil money in 3 … 2 …

9 Likes
28 Likes

Is there a full accounting somewhere of all who have gone through the rotating White House door since Trump assumed office? I’ll be frank, I can’t put an exact number on it myself.

9 Likes

Someone on the radio pointed out that he just acknowledged that the spy who was killed in the UK was killed by an lethal agent that came from Russia. I am sure this is just coincidence though.

10 Likes

Yay, she ran a black site and is wanted for war crimes in Germany.

I am especially concerned by reports that this individual was involved in the unauthorized destruction of CIA interrogation videotapes, which documented the CIA’s use of torture against two CIA detainees. My colleagues Senators Wyden and Heinrich have stated that classified information details why the newly appointed Deputy Director is ‘unsuitable’ for the position and have requested that this information be declassified. I join their request.

• Senator Sheldon Whitehouse
15 Likes

Someone tell Big hillbilly Russian mole daddy that I’ll be by to console him when I find my jock strap and black ankle socks… and don’t mention Andrea Mitchell having her job 200 times longer than he had his job… sure hope they didn’t get rid of the double wide reinforced office chair at Exxon

1 Like

Friday 5 pm: Tillerson walks out of the White House
Friday 5:01 pm: Tillerson steps into a black Suburban with Robert Mueller waiting inside.

25 Likes

Rachael Maddow has such a list.

2 Likes

Yates
Bharara
Comey
Dahl
Higgins
Harvey
Scaramucci
Flynn
Walsh
McFarland
Short
Priebus
Cohen-Watnick
Bannon
Gorka
Bradford
Price
Johnson
Higbie
Manigault
Weyeneth
Porter
Dubke
Shaub
Corallo
Spicer
Southerland
Sifakis
Shackelford
Winfree
Powell
Katz
Shannon
Hicks

Rex Tillerson

To be continued…

29 Likes

Do you think we could lure the Animaniacs out of retirement to set that to music?

28 Likes

Rachel Maddow has a HUGE list she puts up on her show with each new firing/resignation/disappearance.

7 Likes

Drumpf probably saw Tillerson as someone who was closer to putin than he was. Jealousy is ugly between two people willing to destroy the earth for profit.

6 Likes

7 Likes

Tillerson just gave the UK his full backing over the Skripel case and blamed Russia - something the White House has refused to do.

And, unlike Tillerson, Pompeo opposes the Iran nuclear deal.

We’re heading into dangerous - more dangerous - waters.

17 Likes

He lasted about 2 months longer than I thought he would.

7 Likes