Stephen Colbert challenges you to rename disgraced former President Trump

The actor’s confusion might result from the idea that Biff Tannen was a grotesque exaggeration of the bullying, taste-impaired narcissist of 1980s vintage rather than an accurate portrayal of the version we saw over the last six years.

3 Likes

I prefer to use his “accomplishments” as his name.

Namely:
Covid (the exasperating cause, not the vaccine.)
Chief MAGAt
Trumpster (fire)
Bigot Bigly

For four years+ I collected pseudonyms for He Who Must Not Be Named (or given an ounce of oxygen).
just a few favs:

A. Golf Twitler
Boss Tweet
Cheetolini Grabhersnatch
Dolt45
Fuck a L’Orange
Hair Füror
The Hate Pumpkin
PresidNYET!
Rage Mango
TЯ☭ITOR-TЯ卐MP
Trumplethinskin
Vladdyboy’s Biatch

Was going to do a series of alternate world book and album covers with an anti-Orangeshitstain theme. Starting with a series by I. M. Phlegming like

With Russia from ЛЮБЛЮ

The Spy Who ‘Elected’ Me

Octo-Grab-a-Pussy

GoldenshowerFinger

For Putin’s Eyes Only

President Awwww Hell NO!

To Tweet Every Damn Day

Lots and lots more where that came from. The cover art would just draw itself really, based on the originals. I didn’t publish them so as not to offend friends and relatives who voted for that piece of shit.
shrug

4 Likes

I really liked it when Hillary just referred to him as “Donny” in the debates. It was a diminutive, which is nice, but more importantly it clearly bothered him. Like a lot. I have been known to refer to him as “little donny trump” (all lowercase) when I am feeling sassy.

But ‘the defendant’ will be much better. Soon. The day comes.

7 Likes

My favorite has always been “Il douché”

3 Likes

Well, I don’t say it out loud, but in my head he’s Donald J. F__kwit. Previously he was President F__kwit, but I’m happy he is no longer.

That said, my favorite term for COVID-19 is the Trump Plague.

1 Like

Before my mother died of Alzheimer’s, even during her times of difficulty remembering things, if she was asked if she knew who was president, she answered, “Idiot”. If pressed for his full name, it was, “Stupid Idiot”.

I found that truly endearing and it’s now a fond memory of her.

8 Likes

Presidiot.

2 Likes

I’m surprised no one has mentioned my personal favorite - Fuckface Von Clownstick - via Jon Stewart Fondly Recalls His Twitter War With Fuckface Von Clownstick, a.k.a. Donald Trump

3 Likes

4 Likes

I ran his name through an anagram generator back in 2016.
I’ve been calling him Mr. Put ever since.

2 Likes

the anagram , lord dampnut , has worked for me :smiley:

6 Likes

My mother did something similar in the hospital.

I believe that any response to the question:
Who is our current president?”
that anything close to
That Jerk
gets a passing mark as being alert and aware.

(Side note, she was being treated for a stroke and couldn’t remember the name, but could recall everything else about him and his failings.)

2 Likes

My dad did this too. We were in a doctor’s office, and he was kind of going in and out of awareness (he was dehydrated and had a touch of pneumonia.) The doctor was asking the usual questions, and when she got to “who’s the president?” my father replied, loud and annoyed, “an asshole.” Cue a moment of shocked silence, broken by my laughter. “He’s not wrong,” I managed to say.

Dad was fairly conservative and a traditional Republican, but he hated Trump and wanted to live long enough to see him out of office, one way or another. He didn’t get his wish. (Miss you, Dad.)

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.