Stephen Colbert's get well message to Sarah Palin

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2016/09/01/stephen-colberts-get-well-me.html

8 Likes

Him and Jon Stewart. The only true journalists this country had for a long time.

23 Likes

They should have had Boomhauer do that dang old commentary, man.

16 Likes

48 Likes

23 Likes

I think she’s been spending too much time in her backyard. I can see a few Cyrillic Яs in there.

15 Likes

I forgot about Larry. He is the current generation that is carrying the torch.

13 Likes

So if you’ve read one Sarah Palin statement you can honestly say you’ve read all of them.

13 Likes

Unfortunately, his show just go canceled by comedy central… :frowning:

10 Likes

10 Likes

This makes me wonder what it’s like for Trig to deal with her.

Does he just sit back and let the word-bath just wash over him like a wave?

6 Likes

Sarah Palin’s “speech logic”-- it’s like she gets an idea, and figures if she just starts talking the idea will be expressed in language just by moving her lips, and if we can’t figure out the idea that’s our problem.

7 Likes

Isn’t that how most people relate to their mom?

10 Likes

“He who warned the British that they weren’t going to be taking away our arms, by ringing those bells, and making sure as he’s riding his horse through town to send those warning shots and bells that we were going to be secure and we were going to be free.”

The Palin Thingy…

7 Likes

So all those guys and gals getting Pulitzers don’t count?

2 Likes

Ugh, I just saw some outlets report this as “Colbert mocks Palin’s bloody head injury.” Way to miss the point. It’s not the INJURY he was mocking, it’s the rambling statement she made in response to it!

11 Likes

I can see why her and Trump are such BFFs then.

5 Likes

29 Likes

Yeah, I think she’s peaked with this one. It’s late stage Palin from here on out…

4 Likes

Just don’t call it Peak Palin. Because that sounds like one of her kids.

22 Likes