Steve Bannon calls for Civil War between MAGA and the GOP (video)

8 Likes

So desperate! :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I’m confused. Civil war between left and right benefits the oligarchy. If Bannon is calling corporatists, wall street, big pharma and SV the enemy, he’s calling out the oligarchy. Isn’t that a pivot from civil war to class war? Not that anyone knows what he’s talking about besides raging against The Other, but if MAGA terrorists start offing ALEC lobbyists, that’s…progress?

7 Likes

Not to question the political acumen of Steve Bannon - but fewer Republican votes makes it easier for the far, far, far right wingnuts to derail the far right Republican Party. Matt Gaetz got stronger today.

Unless “moderate” Republicans decide to form a coalition with Dems on some issues. And I’m not holding my breath.

Until the Dems get a majority, of course.

17 Likes

Kenan Thompson Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

11 Likes

This is the uniparty — corporatists, Wall Street, Big Pharma, Silicon Valley…

What, no “Hollywood” to complete the screech of the usual fascist dog whistle? I know he was a producer himself, but he’s really slipping.

If that isn’t evidence enough, he’s also portraying well-known dimwit McCarthy as a political puppetmaster. I laughed when I read that.

16 Likes

As the song goes, “let them hoes fight.”

18 Likes

Judas Pence

Hey, that’s kinda clev…

Judas McCarthy

Never mind.

11 Likes

That painter needs to work on a more accurate portrayal of Bannon. That’s much too flattering.

9 Likes

Hollywood is controlled by the baby eating demoncrates. (/s)

2 Likes

Hee hee, forget making popcorn, I’m going to reallocate funds to invest in Orville Redenbacher stock!

6 Likes

The Republican Party doesn’t actually exist because it has the same agenda as the democrat party, ie, open borders and endless wars. That’s where all donor money is. There isn’t a penny behind what Republican voters want, ie, closed borders and no wars. That’s why MAGA doesn’t even exist, ceased to exist the day Trump won in 2016. Trump immediately flipped for the establishment, became inseparable pals with warmonger Lindsey Graham. Graham was impetus for removing all Russia matters from Trump in Aug. 2017. So if Trump wanted to stay in politics, it was only going to be with approval of Lindsey Graham who’s obsessed with flattening Russia. Trump was elected in 2016 to stop US aggression, stop being Big Stupid Bully, & to normalize relations w. Russia. Now Trump constantly brags that Putin is scared of him. The whole world including Putin knows that Trump is and was powerless.

… gee I wonder ((( who ))) is really in charge :thinking:

10 Likes

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Turn off Faux news, man… you might find time to learn something…

15 Likes

First, it’s the Democratic Party. If you are going to capitalize Republican, then you need to capitalize Democratic.

Second, your bias is showing.

Third

No Way Omg GIF by The Roku Channel

season 7 episode 3 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

And finally, welcome to boingboing.

18 Likes

Hell - I’m not even convinced that you actually exist.

16 Likes
9 Likes

Right? This screams “AI-generated word salad” to me. And even if it isn’t, the fact that it appears that way does it no favors.

18 Likes

But where do the Reptilians fit in?

10 Likes

In skin suits, duh.

I mean, isn’t it obvious?

9 Likes