Steve Bannon turns Vox's MAGA warning on its head: "We ARE a threat to the American state"

Originally published at: Steve Bannon turns Vox's MAGA warning on its head: "We ARE a threat to the American state" | Boing Boing

6 Likes

Good luck with ‘going to war’ against the entire US government, you slovenly, out of shape asshole; see well how that works out for ya…

49 Likes

When someone keeps showing you who they are, again and again and again, believe them.

40 Likes

that… seems like something you wouldn’t want to declare loudly/publicly. Then again, here we are.

24 Likes

Judges must be working O/T to handle the glut of surveillance warrants.

14 Likes

… but this time with the FBI having been attacked, and not just verbally this time.

16 Likes

This sad narcissist wants so bad to be a revolutionary radical.

But behaving like an immature shit and hurting people isn’t even new, let alone radical or revolutionary.

15 Likes

So, what is their alternative?

3 Likes

Could a legal scholar please explain how this could be anything other than a prima facie violation of 18 U.S. Code § 2385 - Advocating overthrow of Government?

30 Likes

A clear and simple mission statement - “We hate America. We aspire to forcibly create some other nation which we can call America.”

17 Likes

Bannon can just GTFO if he is so inclined.

Like the MAGA stickers say.

12 Likes

“State” “Country” “Nation” - these are all synonyms, you tool.

19 Likes

This seems like a poor strategy for a guy waiting for sentencing from a conviction for contempt. Hearing October 21st. They could also decide to hold him pending sentencing.

You may be getting the full year in the pen, Stevie.

27 Likes

Sounds like he’s saying MAGA terrorists should be countered by a well-regulated militia since those are necessary to the security of a free state. I’m fine with just regular law enforcement apprehending them, but if he’s advocating for the “fuck around and find out” approach, I guess you reap what you sow.

16 Likes

Fascism, followed by feudalism.

20 Likes

We could take care of guys like this and Alex Jones by immediately stopping production of rotgut gin. DT would take care of them within the week.

I say this as a connoisseur of cheap gin.

4 Likes

Steve Bannon: Enema of the State

17 Likes

I would like to believe that, but he will probably get a slap on the wrist. Too many people still think this is just a grift and that these idiots are all talk. I mean, it is a grift, but it’s not just a grift. These people really do want to bring the United States down and create a new government with a new constitution.

5 Likes

He really pissed the court off. Like Alex Jones.

9 Likes

I hope I’m wrong. I really do.

5 Likes