Steve Bannon calls for Civil War between MAGA and the GOP (video)

Originally published at: Bannon calls for war against GOP

7 Likes

Let 'em try. See what happens. I don’t think it’ll go the way he hopes.

18 Likes

They should definately form a new political party called MAGA Ultimate. It would the best way to keep everyone together. I fully endorse them doing so as soon as possible. Especially before the next election so it can be on the ballot.

27 Likes

30 Likes

let. them. fight.

they have been flirting with the Birchers, nutcases and psychos for decades. Now the demons, devils and lunatics are consuming the GQP…

I hope the last moderate R (metaphorically) strangles the last MAGAmoron with his entrails, let rigor mortis set in and we could just cast it as a statue: a monument to stupidity. We’ll call it: A Farewell to Morons

20 Likes

So Steve is going to be in the front lines, leading the charge when they go over the top?

Good.

14 Likes

Please let him be the first to lead the charge and the first to be struck down…

16 Likes

I haven’t heard any indication that McCarthy was behind any of this. In fact, he voted present today. Granted, he likely did that so that he can honestly say that he didn’t vote to expel Santos and didn’t vote to keep him, but still…he wasn’t the ringleader here.

17 Likes

Republicans eat their own. That’s pretty much on brand. I just find it funny that somehow (at least in Steve Bannon’s view) Kevin McCarthy isn’t stupid enough or crazy enough for the current GOP. :laughing:

19 Likes

Please oh please make a MAGA party to divide the GOP in half!

27 Likes

In ten years, if the US is still a democracy, the GOP will have collapsed into its two main components. Right now both sides - the oligarchs and the crazies - are trying to control the whole thing. It won’t work, unless The Fucker gets elected next year.

10 Likes

pop

11 Likes

let them fight fighting GIF

24 Likes

There appears to be a glitch in the matrix. :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

The actual worst thing for them would be for them to get their wish.

8 Likes

The ol’ race to the GIF mines.

13 Likes

It’s profound how easily MAGAists take real and relevant issues and movements and corrupt them to their purposes.

13 Likes

simpsons binge ready

6 Likes

MAGA vs the (rest of the) GOP? Sounds good, as long as they leave everyone else out of it. I’m also very much hoping that, like with our last civil war, two-thirds of them die of dysentery.

Or, you know, literally.

10 Likes

10 Likes