Watch: Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon plan a GOP takeover with "4,000 shock troops"

Originally published at: Watch: Matt Gaetz and Steve Bannon plan a GOP takeover with "4,000 shock troops" | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Smells like insurrection.

More insurrection isn’t enough for these jokers.

31 Likes

Smells like evidence to me.
Now, if only the house committee and DOJ has the cajones…

43 Likes

Aren’t they just basically begging for donations from rubes with this macho shit talking?

22 Likes

Probably. Just for fun, though, why don’t we throw them in prison anyway, like a normal country would have by now.

44 Likes

Somewhere in rural MAGA there are rebel yells while wallets, purses and backyard mason jars are being emptied of cash…

16 Likes

What happened to the other 16,000 “shock troops” Bannon had allegedly amassed?

15 Likes

Can we please lock this guy up for sex with minors? I know investigations take time, but come on!

15 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 2.46.20 PM

17 Likes

two criminals sharing their plans in the open

18 Likes

May they be sentenced to the same prison cell for eternity. Sort’a magat qnut celebrity death match that never ends.

12 Likes

Can the feds just hurry up with the sex trafficking charges already? This guy needs to be locked up. Fucking lunatic’s going to start another insurrection.

12 Likes

Saying it outloud, as usual. Will it matter?

11 Likes

Operationalize is such a perfect buzzword for the ammosexual crowd that I hope I never hear it again.

15 Likes

They want to get this show on the road. However…

7 Likes

Cocaine…one helluva drug

1 Like

There is a significant chance that these nutcases will succeed in ending American democracy and freedom. All of their admirers will be rushing to the polls on Election Day. The seeds of the American Taliban are being planted. We cannot allow them to grow.

16 Likes

Had a Democrat even mentioned “shock troops”, these assholes would be screaming to put them in prison. immediately.

22 Likes

If all of these rallies that are supposed to have resulted in thousands of “patriots” taking up arms are any indication, I’d say they’re lucky if 10% even show up. For reference, the DC National Guard is 3,400 just by itself with matching uniforms, weapons and training. Have fun getting mowed down, assholes!

9 Likes

These top-level sh*tweasels should be “disappeared” to Gitmo.
While I normally prefer fair trials, I’d say they have already incriminated themselves.

2 Likes