Steve Bannon threatens Biden and family after president defended democracy

Originally published at: Steve Bannon threatens Biden and family after president defended democracy | Boing Boing

8 Likes

Bannon’s like a less rational Father Jack Hackett.

26 Likes

They’re planning to install Kamala Harris as President of the United States? Unlikely.

29 Likes

Mad Salad Fingers GIF by David Firth

30 Likes

He doesn’t seem to be having a good day.

33 Likes

“We are going to bring it big and hard and loud on 8 November,” the MAGA cheerleader said today

Oh, so another insurrection is coming?

That would be…interesting, since I suspect law enforcement and so on would be far more prepared this time.

40 Likes

Like all old, white, wealthy grifters, when he says “we” he really means “all those other suckers who are funding us with their donations.”

38 Likes

Yeah, except everything he just said they were going to do anyway, so all Biden’s speech did was make him all sweaty with rage.

Good.

32 Likes

Wait, are we talking about the law enforcement officers who would be protecting the Capitol during a violent insurrection or the law enforcement officers who would be waging a violent insurrection?

27 Likes

ew

21 Likes

Either Or Choice GIF by Christine Gritmon

You know, like last time.

21 Likes

55 Likes

My fantasy of a jailer’s daily report on Bannon’s condition as he serves out a 20-year sentence for sedition.

33 Likes

Hopefully a few more Byrds and no Sicknicks or Liebengoods.

2 Likes

And these are the same people that are crying to anybody who will listen about how terrible Democrats are for “politicizing” everything…

26 Likes

Semi-sentient pile of filthy, stinky, wrinkled laundry says what, now?

He looks like he smells like a dog blanket, and he’s making threats?

21 Likes

My personal nickname for him is “Homeless Hitler”.

30 Likes

Perfect comparison, though you did leave out “17-year-old.” Which would modify both the dog and the blanket.

10 Likes

No accusations of actual wrongdoing, just roared threats and crimson-faced shoe-pounding on the table. Bannon and everyone who follows him don’t have any delusions that they’re the good guys. They know exactly what they are and don’t like that Biden is finally saying it.

21 Likes
16 Likes