Still not admitting defeat, defeated Kari Lake refers to herself as the 'duly-elected governor' of Arizona

Hm. There might be money in setting up Republican Renfaire villages for these kind of people to live in.

17 Likes

Like the rest of the lakes in Arizona, this one needs to dry up.

9 Likes

Or leper colonies. Someplace to deposit your MAGAts away from civilized society.
Maybe a tropical island like Runit

5 Likes

I heard that Mr. Green Jeans started his own political party and used a creepy looking can’t-dance-for-shit bear as a party logo.

6 Likes

Arrested Development Treason GIF

8 Likes

Yet another example where the First Amendment does disservice to your country. Hate speech amd seditious comments such as these, should have a court date attached to them.

5 Likes

We’ve got Arizona Revised Statutes Title 13. Criminal Code § 13-2406. Impersonating a public servant:

A. A person commits impersonating a public servant if such person pretends to be a public servant and engages in any conduct with the intent to induce another to submit to his pretended official authority or to rely on his pretended official acts.

B. It is no defense to a prosecution under this section that the office the person pretended to hold did not in fact exist or that the pretended office did not in fact possess the authority claimed for it.

C. Impersonating a public servant is a class 1 misdemeanor.

Sounds like she commited a class 1 misdemeanor by using her pretend position to say that the government needs to recall the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors. And for telling Arizona Court of Appeals and the Arizona Supreme Court that they need to throw out the results of the governor’s race and conduct a new election (but only for her race in Maricopa County … it’s always only the races they lost that they want redone - not the races they won).

She could have told them they look nice, but if she’s claiming to be governor, she can’t tell people to do things.

15 Likes

Lol, didn’t see the “this thread” in the preview. Was talking about Lake, not the OP.

7 Likes

We should check with the EPA about the acceptable levels of contaminants first if it’s a public water source.

5 Likes

About here, I’d guess:

Lake returned to Arizona in 1999 and became an evening anchor for KSAZ-TV (Fox 10 Phoenix).

3 Likes

Christmas must have been enjoyable with this frickin’ loon.

5 Likes

" Early Proclamations calling for the abolition of Congress (followed by a call, when that decree went unheeded, for the Army to forcibly “clear the Halls of Congress”), the dissolution of the two-party system and even for the “Republic of the United States” itself to be “dissolved” in favor of a temporary monarchy…"

He and Puddle could probably find some common ground there, but in other ways, such as denouncing racism and religious intolerance and advocating for women’s suffrage, he was a downright Commie.

8 Likes

Victim actor seeks paycheck. cc: OAN and Newsmax

5 Likes

She’s either crazy, self-delusional, or a grifter (or all 3), but I’d wager that to the extent this statute would limit Lake’s ability to exercise her right to speak and to petition the government for a redress of grievances - as wrong as they are - it would be unconstitutional. It’s probably more for things like pretending to be a cop and having lights all over your car.

I assume from what is going on in the Speaker election for the house is that a schism is coming between the kind of idiots like this one (who are unfortunately represented non-minimally in Congress) and the more regular type of R’s. Not sure what form it’ll take but we may well get a vote-splitting 3rd party presidential candidate next cycle.

4 Likes

Unelected Dullard

4 Likes

Does that mean you can doubt him more than once? :thinking:

7 Likes

I declare myself to be the leader of this hill and I challenge all comers!

What do you mean recess is over? This is my sandbox and I rule all!

OK, we’ll see what happens come naptime…wait, where’s my juice box? I’m not tired…zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 Likes

I’m sure there would be terrible side effects, but I kinda wish for a law that bars people from running for any office whatsoever, until they admit they were defeated and promise to honor the election results.

6 Likes

What? Like foment an insurrection?

2 Likes

I am qualified for the position.

6 Likes