Storms in Britain caused by gay marriage, says local politician

A fine and godly politician, noble, fearless and an example to us all - he deserves all our support rather than being mocked, vilified and accused of being in any way out of touch with reality!

Allegedly.

Where to begin? The stupidity is just overwhelming.

Weā€™re doing our level best to marginalize congress!

1 Like

Liked because biting truth, and also the opportunity offered by your avatar to imagine this acerbic wit delivered as a subtitle in one of the best animated films of all timeā€¦

The Romans were okay with the desire to penetrate, but not with the desire to be penetrated. They also didnā€™t recognize same-sex couples.

Well, he did say it would cause ā€œstorms, disease, pestilence and war.ā€ In California, apparently the gay people are responsible for War ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_(band) ). I guess we got off pretty lightly.

ā€œThe greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince us to allow idiots to vote.ā€ - Me

4 Likes

Just a side effect of punishing the Midwest.

Map of drought states;

How is it that heterosexuals donā€™t have these immense magical powers? I feel left out. Although I suppose itā€™s possible some other qualifying sin that I partake in might give me some wizardry. I support gay rights, shouldnā€™t I at least be able to produce some snow flurries?

3 Likes

If he believes the rain is controlled by performing certain ceremonies that seems to make him some kind of Pagan.

4 Likes

So Saudi Arabia could be transformed into a lush oasis if only they would allow gay marriage. Better yet lets find a stormy deluged planet and ship those who believe Gay marriage causes floods off to it and have them terraform it to livable conditions.

3 Likes

No, what happened in California is that when they legalized gay marriage, The Sky Fell, and whatā€™s left up there doesnā€™t work any more, thus drought.
In Britain, the sky is still falling. Just wait!

1 Like

ā€¦to which I must reply: is that all you have God? A little rain? Surely, an all-knowing and all-powerful god could do better than that.

High comedy for sureā€¦

1 Like

ā€œThe scriptures make it abundantly clear that a Christian nation that abandons its faith and acts contrary to the Gospel (and in naked breach of a coronation oath) will be beset by natural disasters such as storms, disease, pestilence and war,ā€

Isnā€™t it about 500 years too late to worry about that?

1 Like
unlike the USA where half of congress believe crap like that.

Gee, which half? I keep getting told that the Democrats and Republicans are exactly the same, so Iā€™m confused here.

1 Like

This seems appropriate :smile:

1 Like

So youā€™re saying that God likes penetrators but not penetratees? Soā€¦ He punishes countries for having more penetratees than penetrators? Is that how it works?

Yeah, youā€™d be like a squib, if you lived in the Harry Potter world.

1 Like

Speaking as a Brit, this guy is stark staring, barking mad, round the twist and totally barmy. Never have I heard so much first-rate cattle excrement. Has he been brainwashed? Itā€™s stupidity beyond belief. How anyone can stand up in public and actually believe what he says, when itā€™s just so much total twaddle is completely beyond me.

1 Like