Stormy Daniels gives advice to Donald Trump's solitary wife: "Melania Trump needs to leave him"

Hopefully it’s tucked away in a trust that neither Trump nor his creditors can touch.

1 Like

Again:

It helps keep the gears of the system turning.

11 Likes

I’d guess that he has plenty

of debt.

But if that’s the case, if she would/could break the prenup now, I’d imagine she’d be better off than inheriting debt. IANAL but I thought that’s how debt works (but perhaps that’s just for the hoi polloi).

1 Like

I am having a flashback to the show Married With Children, Al threatens to disown his kids for doing something he doesn’t like and then remembers… he’s broke. So he turns around and threatens his kids with inheriting his debt.

4 Likes

That “quip” didn’t answer the question and avoided having to say, “No”, meaning she married him for his money.

3 Likes

I took her response to mean “of course I married him for his money, just as he married me for my looks.”

Just like if someone asks “is your husband a good lover?” and the response is “he’s very wealthy” then the implicit answer to the original question is “no, he’s not a good lover.”

5 Likes

In all things regarding the Trumps, there have been differing takes. :man_shrugging:

I guess Melania and Daniels can agree on one thing: Outside of the money, Donny ain’t worth a fuck.

6 Likes

9 Likes

And because she’s just as terrible person as TFG.

3 Likes

…and supermodels are allowed to keep most of their clothes on.

4 Likes

Eh… I wouldn’t argue that particular point though, as there are times when it does not hold water:

5 Likes

I was attempting to be diplomatic, pun intended, but I’ll give up on that. [ETA: In my defense, I did say “most.”]

Most supermodels aren’t found naked in pr0nographic magazines.

4 Likes

4 Likes

not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

5 Likes

Exactly. Thank you.

ETA: Just stating an observation I have made. I’ve never seen melanomia in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle…and if any pics of her have ever graced their pages, or those of Women’s Wear Daily, it was only as merkin von bankrupt’s arm “candy” at High Society parties.

4 Likes

people are going to be looking to see if there’s anything under the cups, for a change…

I initially read that as “for change” and thought, yeah, that checks out.

@Gyrofrog

I’d imagine she’d be better off than inheriting debt. IANAL but I thought that’s how debt works

That depends on whose name is on what accounts. If I have unsecured debt, that I applied for myself, my wife has no obligation to pay it if I die. This is true even if she made purchases as an authorized user of my credit cards. Debt collectors may try anyway, but they aren’t legally entitled to be paid, AFAIK.

My guess is that her name probably isn’t on any accounts with real money, because that would require Trump to trust her - but also that he probably still isn’t personally on the hook for his business’ debts, and that she isn’t either. Once the shell game stops, the businesses probably crumble, but whatever he already took for himself would be hard to claw back.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.