Stormy reveals Trump's penis oddly resembles šŸ„ this video game character

Your sarcastic insults are ugly and unjust. For shame. You owe @notamerkin an apology.

1 Like

3 Likes

Feel free to try to prove that I donā€™t sincerely mean exactly what I wrote.

2 Likes

The headline calls him a hideous slob.

I am beyond impressed!

1 Like

Most people with a particular dick shape = fine.
Trumps dick = fucking disgusting no matter how she described it, IMO.

True, body shame does fuel narcissistic insecurity (no not always but it doesnā€™t improve things) and boy howdy does Trump demonstrate a lot of narcissistic insecurity. So I wonā€™t shame the dick for itā€™s shape, instead Iā€™ll just say I bet TRUMPā€™S dick is as fetid and pathetic as the rest of him.

3 Likes

And I would say that about Idris Elba if he was shaving in his seat and dumping the foam on the floor.

2 Likes
2 Likes

A poet (such as Rupert Brooke) would ponder the solution (although this one may not provide the solace you seek:

The damned ship lurched and slithered.
Quiet and quick
My cold gorge rose; the long sea rolled; I knew
I must think hard of something, or be sick;
And could think hard of only one thing ā€“ YOU!
You, you alone could hold my fancy ever!
And with you memories come, sharp pain, and dole.

Now thereā€™s a choice ā€“ heartache or tortured liver!
A sea-sick body, or a you-sick soul!

Do I forget you? Retchings twist and tie me,
Old meat, good meals, brown gobbets, up I throw.

Do I remember? Acrid return and slimy,
The sobs and slobber of a last years woe.

And still the sick ship rolls.
_ 'Tis hard, I tell ye,_
To choose 'twixt love and nausea, heart and belly.

A post of mine got flagged and deleted the other day because I said that a murdererā€™s mugshot looked like an unwrapped texture map. I figured this fell under the Community Guidelinesā€™ ā€œno insulting ā€¦ remarksā€ clause, a prohibition that yes, is very selectively applied indeed.

1 Like

The Corpse Flowerā€™s scientific name is ā€˜Amorphophallusā€™; its derivation is:

from Ancient Greek amorphos , ā€œwithout form, misshapenā€ + phallos , ā€œpenisā€

1 Like

Is it white with red spots or red with white spots though? The images are inconclusive on this.

There was a story yesterday stating he was homeless, had just left a shelter, and was trying to clean up on the way to go stay with his family.

1 Like

8 Likes

Okay, I read about changing with age Changes in Penis with Age - What Will Your Tool Look Like Later | ViaBestBuy butā€¦ sir Trump, you are special сase :smirk:

Ewwwwwww

Another image we did not need.

1 Like

TIL.

Ā­

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.