Stray dog joins orchestra on stage during a live performance

Originally published at: http://boingboing.net/2017/06/30/stray-dog-joins-orchestra-on-s.html

2 Likes

:c awww. Puppy. I hope he was taken care of and not scared off to fend for himself again.

9 Likes

I love the unpredictability of outside concerts.

Our announcer was talking about something a few weeks ago, and a little girl, maybe 5, yelled at him “Just play more music!” I’ve also had car alarms go off in rhythm with the group and squirrels run near the flautists toes causing them to shriek in the middle of a run.

11 Likes

“Oh, I’m sorry. The music sounded like we were gonna go on some adventures…”

9 Likes

6 Likes

I hope someone fed him/her. The poor pup is awfully thin :frowning:

4 Likes

That pupper was taken home by the 2nd chair viola player, and now lives in a stately apartment, gets walkies twice every day, and gets all the pets and boops and schmackos and soft soft beds there are to get.

8 Likes

When James Monroe’s Highland house in Charlottesville, VA used to hold operas, the peacocks would routinely get on stage and frequently squawk. Usually at the wrong times.

3 Likes

…the peacocks would routinely get on stage and frequently squawk. Usually at the wrong times.

Don’t judge; the music stands were probably too tall for them and I’ll bet no one thought to give them scores of their own.

10 Likes

13/10 would play pianissimo for the cozy pupper

5 Likes

Luckily he didn’t wander into this concert.

2 Likes
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.