Submerged car containing man missing for 20+ years found on Google Earth

Used to be only barely so, but lately being late due to being late is not frowned upon as it was. I think this shift might be related to demographic change, since mostly younger people don’t take being late that seriously. Maybe its also a function of technological change, as in shifting gear boxes versus automatics. Those shifts are rather at a glacial pace, which is cool by me.

Not dissimilar to the community across the street from us. During the brush fires a couple of years ago, a big fire-fighting helicopter hovered there and snorkeled into one of the artificial lakes to sip up a load. What a sight! (Not to mention, set off a few car alarms in the process!)

4 Likes

Everyone : This dystopian timeline we are inhabiting has been awful, but I think it’ll calm down soon and we won’t have any more terrible surprises.

Florida: Hold my fuckin’ beer, dude!

6 Likes

![New Robot](upload://3RZhdzPCjObGsNaiN6ojagi5jM0.png ““Some worry that we’ll soon have a surplus of search and rescue robots, compared to the number of actual people in situations requiring search and rescue. That’s where our other robot project comes in…””)

1 Like

Why is this not a full time job? Surfing the interwebs 8 hours a day. Think of the people your company could help.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.