Subway sandwich artist robbed the shop to teach her coworker "a lesson"

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/20/subway-restaurant-workers-robb.html

2 Likes

“Late at night, in this part of town, you could be robbed, by me!”

17 Likes

Lessons have, hopefully, been learned.

7 Likes

“Never mind about that, right now we’ve gotta get both of my cars out of this Bad Area, all right? C’mon!”

11 Likes

“in Las Cruces, Mexico”

Pretty sure that is NEW Mexico

6 Likes
10 Likes

It’s just a prank, bro!

1 Like

What’s a “sandwich artist”?”

3 Likes

I seriously need to rewatch this. Repo Man is weird. then it get seriously weird.

4 Likes

A marketing gimmick and a way for people slaving for minimum wage to feel better about their jobs. I won’t say otherwise until I see a footlong Subway sandwich hanging in the Louvre.

Near where I worked many years ago we had a Subway that was robbed late one night. There were only two employees working. Neither got away. Both were taken to the back and shot. For the amount of money in a Subway’s register.

Fuck this woman and her “lesson.” Now it’s time for her lesson.

3 Likes

As a professional educator I have a few criticisms of this person’s instructional methodology.

4 Likes

“she wanted to teach one of the employees a lesson about what could happen late at night in that part of town.”

5 Likes

Sandwich artist? Maybe. Get-away artist? Not so much.

2 Likes

“Don’t shit where you eat, my friend.” As the song says…

1 Like

Doing her part to stop the gentrification that happens when the artists move into the sketchier parts of town.

Robbery? No Officer, we were… uhmmm, teaching them a valuable lesson…

1 Like