Suggested improvements to BB RSS feed

I really wish BoingBoing's layout didn't keep putting 37 pages of graphics in the RSS feed. "Something I don't want to read... scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll,

sigh...

scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, scroll, ..."

Battling Boy: Paul Pope surpasses himself

You don't like comics? You're .. You're EVIL!!! EVIL, I says!

You can also press space to scroll a page at a time.

And ctrl+space to scroll up.

Really? How do you know what RSS reader I'm using? I'm using Commafeed fwiw and that doesn't work.
Really this is a minor irritation, I just click BoingBoing again after moving a centimeter and it load the next article. It's only irritating because it's unnecessary. They're just not putting in the break tags properly.

I was referring to any web browser. If you aren't in a web-based system, then who knows.

But you should be. Web browser ├╝ber alles!

I'm in a web based system. space does not scroll down. Even if it did though, as I said, it's just sloppy posting that puts 17 pages of stuff on the RSS feed. The whole point of the RSS feed is to be brief, ideally less than a page. There are tags that should be used when posting to avoid this.

Actually, I think the sentiment (which I share) is that BoingBoing might be better served by doing a "more after the jump" in the RSS feed.
EDIT: Oh, and while I'm at it, I would like a link to the BBS topic in the RSS version of the article as well.

This topic was automatically closed after 1227 days. New replies are no longer allowed.