Suggestions for removing "Dildo swiping" turd hats from the Malheur refuge?

My guidelines for this topic:

Your response:

Definition of “peacefully”:

Without war or violence death.
Example- “the siege ended peacefully” [May include broken bones and damaged egos]

2 Likes

Ridicule, from even their sympathizers, is the answer.

These guys are heroes in their own minds, but they want recognition for their “cause” (i.e. I don’t recognize “federal” land, wild land is just wild). Deny them that, and they get nothing.

3 Likes

5 Likes

Well, you know, if the cops showed up with the goal of “peacefully removing” me from my house, I think the real nature of the transaction would be obvious to me, regardless of the language the media used to describe it. Moving people from one place to another when they don’t want you to is not a peaceful act.

2 Likes

Well nobody dies on the A-Team, so my suggestion stands.

They really are experts at dealing with VanillaISIS types.

3 Likes

Ripley was at the end of her rope here …

1 Like

Look, I just don’t want them martyred. Break their bones, insult them, use psychological warfare… as long as they can get these fuckers off the wildlife refuge without killing them or excessively damaging the buildings or the wildlife I’ll be happy. Oh, and the sooner the better.

2 Likes

So the authorities’ actual peaceful options are

• give the occupiers what they want
  • let them stay forever
  • hope they get bored and all go home on their own

That’s about it, really.

Please refer to @nemomeno @japhroaig @AcerPlatanoides @popobawa4u @wrecksdart @Brainspore @LDoBe and @TailOfTruth for further ideas on peaceful options. That is the point of this topic, no?

[Sorry about the snark, I woke up on the snarky side of bead this morning]

3 Likes

And she was already on the hook for the destruction of the Nostromo. That’s one hell of a bill.

3 Likes

But then there are the “peaceful” options, with the quotation marks included. As in,

• blockade all the roads
  • cut the power and water to the compound
  • arrest people one at a time as they try to travel in or out

The last item is not really peaceful but it is within the normal bounds of everyday use of force by the authorities, so it avoids a gigantic spectacle of violence which the Feds are surely afraid of.

2 Likes

@TailOfTruth the feds could engage local and regional stakeholders for publicized hearings in the county on local issues, including the extremists.

1 Like

Ah, I think I see the problem… your definition of peaceful with quotation marks is just my everyday definition of peaceful. Communication problem resolved. Hurah!

4 Likes

The feds could send in an undercover agent that has that strain of the flu that’s doing the rounds at the moment. Within a couple of days they’d be weak as kittens and begging for warm milk and cuddles.

1 Like

I’VE GOT IT: Have an African American family move in next door to them. The Bundy-fied among us don’t tend to like that sort of thing.

4 Likes

Then again, arresting people who are trying to leave might be counterproductive. And arresting people as they arrive might not be necessary, if they were simply prevented from passage. How many black SUV’s would it take to make a ring around the compound?

For sure just letting the clown squad pick up fan mail and donations at the Post Office makes you wonder if the Feds even want to get rid of them.

1 Like

Give them the golden shower, whether they like it or not.

1 Like

I don’t know if all of this is verified, but let’s talk about Brian Cavalier, aka Fluffy Unicorn, Sunshine Unicorns, Buddha, etc.

He reportedly lies about being a former marine He likes to drive drunk.

And he doesn’t need the government to tattoo POOR IMPULSE CONTROL on his forehead. He did it hisself.

3 Likes

Is that an ad for Bacardi?

EDIT: Is he “untameable”? I want you to look at the image of “fluffy unicorn” sleeping with his Bacardi while you watch this video. Just… do it.

Hm, he doesn’t look like he’s 154 years old. Ah well. At least he still has his poor impulse control.

2 Likes

Surprising that a fine upstanding fellow like that would have so much contempt for law enforcement.

3 Likes