Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

It’s amazing how much the GOP embraces losers like Buchanan, isn’t it?

11 Likes

Maybe, but in my opinion, Kanye is never getting anywhere near a republican convention or republican anything or candidate anything. Pretty sure with his last few rants any current elected officials and any potential candidates are distancing themselves from him.

Is Kanye still dangerous? He sure is but I thought we were discussing his presidential chances which are still zero.

1 Like

No. We’re discussing his politics and the risk he represents.

12 Likes

Sorry, I initially responded to your comment about him being a presidential candidate.

1 Like

Like happened with Walker? Or everybody running away from Trump with his latest Constitution comments?

6 Likes

Good for you!

6 Likes

Dude… people were INSISTING that in 2015, when Trump announced… and here we are. Let’s not count our chickens prior to hatching, eh?

Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

For some Republican voters, the bat-shit insanity is a plus, not a minus…

15 Likes

John Kasic is offended by that!

9 Likes
11 Likes

Isn’t this starting to feel like deja vu?

Trump got a ton of coverage from all his dumb shenanigans, and look where that got us. Seems like Musk is doing the same thing, and probably doesn’t care much about these issues either way, but LOVES the attention. How about we stop doing that?

1 Like

Have you considered that your comment sounds like deja vu?

There’s a whole thread - full of it.

16 Likes

So, you recommend we ignore the statements and actions of one of the richest people in the world as they attempt to limit the use of one of the largest social media platforms in the world, which they now own?
You’re saying that’s the good move here?

15 Likes

You mean the Biden presidency and the absence of the predicted red wave in the midterms?

16 Likes

I mean, if we ignore it, it goes away right? /s

12 Likes

Just like cancer!

14 Likes

exactly the same…

13 Likes

And as it happens, Elon Musk’s birthday is June 28, so he is a Cancer. :crab:

14 Likes

Fucker. That’s my birthday. Another thing he’s ruined :unamused:

17 Likes

I feel for ya. Mine is on June 14th, which is also trumps’ bday. fuckers manage to ruin everything

12 Likes

Nominative determinism in action! But yes, Musk, Trump and assorted obscenely rich who think they own the rest of us absolutely are a cancer on the body politic, and ignoring that allows metastasis and death.

13 Likes