Supreme Court rejects Steve Bannon's plea to avoid prison time

Never Gonna Happen GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

11 Likes

Bannon’s other criminal case starts July 23rd. He may just slide right into his next prison sentence without release.

17 Likes

15 Likes

Sad Channel 9 GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

14 Likes

Why should he be concerned about his cell mates? Surely he has a reputation for being kind and egalitarian towards all people regardless race, creed, status, or orientation?

13 Likes

Hold on - what’s wrong with Orvis?

11 Likes

Will this work, do you think?

9 Likes

The other criminals feel the same.

14 Likes

Right? Who knows what you could catch from getting anywhere near it, I mean, him.

9 Likes

Bannon had the ear of the president for a long time, so I’m sure if he had any real concerns about prisons he would have had them fixed…anything that’s left is just him not liking being treated like everyone else.

9 Likes

tenor

11 Likes

The press and PR the shambling mound has been getting from the corporate media prior to his well-deserved incarceration has been shameful. First the NBC interview and now an op-ed article courtesy of David Brooks in the NYT (I’m not going to link it, since Bobo’s “careful and thoughtful” enablement of a fascist doesn’t deserve more exposure).

6 Likes
8 Likes

I used to live near the Danbury prison. It was always referred to as “the country club.” It overlooks Candlewood Lake.

There used to be a place that sold great fresh corn near the entrance. I haven’t been by in awhile, so I don’t know if it’s still there. (update: it is.)

4 Likes