Tactical cutlery

I love the pencil refill idea. With the label removed, and filled with a bunch of kosher salt, it’s going to look like I’m trying to poison my food.

Indeed. “Multi” is accurate, “spork” is not (it’s Cory, he’s got a quota to meet). The Amazon page describes it as “Fork includes integrated bottle opener, can opener, flathead screwdriver and barbecue grill scraper abilities,” which sounds way more awesome than a plain ol’ spork to me!

(Has anyone else noticed that sporks kinda suck? They’re not very good spoons, and they’re not very good forks, and it’s not like you couldn’t carry a proper fork and spoon combo in any space that would fit a spork. I’m convinced that the only reason people like them is the funny name.)

((I’ll make an exception for the “Light my Fire Titanium Spork” in the original post, since it’s actually a double-ended fork/spoon, not a regular spork. It’s Darth Maul’s cutlery of choice!))

1 Like

Yeah the best part is that Dad voted for him because of his “strong union background” (he was president of SAG). Dad spent the next 10 years working 3 jobs, and the subsequent 20 working 2. We ate a lot of generic spaghetti o equivalents as kids.

ODDLY ENOUGH. It was the NY Air National Guard that kept us in said not-really-spaghetti-o’s. I’m reasonably sure my grandfather has one of those survival knives, the Air Force equivalent, and several generations of US military bayonets in his garage. He used a bench grinder to turn them all into screw drivers (he was a mechanic, and head of the motor pool for the unit 6 members of my family have served with).

Chapstick cap (diameters are inside):

⤹ ↹0.85mm
┃ ⤒ ┃
┃ ø14mm 6.7mm ┃
┃ ⤓ ┃
┃ ⤒ ┃ ↹0.91mm
┃ │ ┃⤶
┃ ø13.7mm 9.3mm ┃
┃ │ ┃
┃ ⤓ ┃
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

HTH. There’s a tiny inside shoulder at the open end but the cap I’m measuring is kind of chewed up, so.

Can you do the ID of the main tube too, for the sprinkle cap.

about 12.4mm.

Also, Tactical Bacon: Surprisingly tasty.

Any number of keychain pill boxes would serve your purpose, I think, but this dual chamber box would give you salt and pepper (or the spices if your choosing) options;

There are also many options for travel salt/pepper/spice but MSI seems to have a well reviewed set that is pretty inexpensive.

That’s not tactical cutlery. This is tactical cutlery;

1 Like

via Imgflip Meme Maker

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.