Take this visual compatibility quiz to find out what kind of person you are

8 Likes

Paper against the wall makes tearing it off easier. (You pull it against the bulk of the roll.)

I know, I know. I might as well say I don’t mind the word ■■■■■.

4 Likes

I actually don’t care which way the tp is positioned, as long as it’s there. And the word ■■■■■ doesn’t bother me, not nearly as much as dry cake does.

And since when the unhappy fuck is that word up there with slurs like “cuck?”

You people whoever you are have issues, and I don’t mean that in a nice way.

4 Likes

Wait until they raise the limit to 1000 characters, to “improve the quality of the commentary”.

5 Likes

Why aren’t those movies in alphabetical order?!

1 Like

There are two kinds of people in the world: Those who think that there are two kinds of people in the world, and those who don’t.

1 Like

That’s when   becomes one of our bestest friends. :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Indeed.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

2 Likes

You’re both wrong. There are 3 kinds of people, those who can count and those who can’t.

2 Likes

ah, but if you used the other direction, you could avoid paying royalties,

1 Like

Oh, it’s a book.
I guess I’m the kind of person who looks for the online version…

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.