Take your cereal on the road with this innovative combo cup

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2019/12/09/take-your-cereal-on-the-road-w.html

Yeah, that’s definitely my least favorite bummer, after cancer, racism, misogyny, climate change, police brutality, exploitative labor practices, sky-high healthcare costs, lack of affordable housing, the resurgence of authoritarianism, right-wing trollies destroying public discourse, the inevitability of death, the absurd meaninglessness of life, and heartbreak.

5 Likes

I’ve been looking for something like this, but for Weck or Mason jars.

Do people really eat cereal like that? Handful of dry cereal then take a sip of milk? Sounds like crazy talk to me.

1 Like

1 Like

She’s drinking milk through a straw (normal), where’s the cereal?

The cereal is in a glass bowl in the bottom left corner (so it’s barely visible in this shot). The pic is from Get Out. I don’t want to spoil the film, but it’s enough to just say that Jordan Peele shares your belief about eating dry cereal and mixing it with milk in the mouth.

Looks like my first picture didnt upload. The post doesnt make much sense without it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.