Tantric sex lessons from the actor who played Barney the purple dinosaur

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2018/02/07/tantric-sex-lessons-from-the-a.html

1 Like

Creepy, in a kind’a not so cute way.

3 Likes

Well that just made my day surreal and not in a good way.

4 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4q8_2q44CQ

5 Likes

10 Likes

Consenting adults, sure, but whoever put that headline with that photo should be in prison.

5 Likes

I remember reading about prisoners being subjected to endless loops of the theme song in Gitmo… Seriously.

3 Likes

Visualize the energy rising in your cloaca.

6 Likes

I hear he’s a monster in bed.

9 Likes

Say “hello” to the new Midnight Cowboy.

12 Likes

Funny how this weird spirtual stuff always says stuff like “Listen to your husband” or “condoms inhibit the precious bodily fluids which have, like, energy?” and never, say, “if she doesn’t come you don’t bucko”

10 Likes

It feels like the very definition of P Who Must Not B Named.

Actually considering Barney’s voice I see him more as a Ratso Rizzo… Hey I am walking here.

1 Like

Barney’s a gigolo. Yup, that checks out for 2018.

9 Likes

Yeah, that one, the latter option.

ETA: ehh, on second thought, if these thirty-so clients are willing, voluntary, and consenting, it’s the least of our problems, as bizarre as it is…

ETA[2], but seriously, if you’ve got an extra $350 to spend for this, even if only once every three months, then fuck you.

3 Likes

I run a similar sex service. I charge half that price and in the end you realize how much better off you were alone or with your spouse. Sorry, no refunds, but I will share a pillow to cry in to afterwards.

12 Likes

Presumably measured in jizzowatts.

10 Likes

14 Likes

He needs to buy my conductive condoms. Made with real gold dust.

They focus and amplify your tantric energy. Sure they’re expensive- but isn’t your spiritual sex life worth the very best?

11 Likes

I think the question is, creepier than the Elmo guy? No, no actually…

2 Likes