Tarantula trapped under jar tries to escape by sliding the entire container along the floor (video)

Originally published at: Tarantula trapped under jar tries to escape by sliding the entire container along the floor (video) | Boing Boing

4 Likes

Everyone I know is probably asleep now. Do I send them this video, or wait til tomorrow when they’re at work? :thinking:

16 Likes

18 Likes

That Jar is way too small. They should have used a trash bag… or a broom.

Now, so they can enjoy the video during a midnight restroom visit.

6 Likes

Does the scorpion that surprised me in the bathroom count? I wasn’t that kind to them; they got introduced to Mr. Shoe once I was done.

5 Likes

Free pet, yaaaay! :spider:

6 Likes

Ditto. We found the scorpion because the cat was making noises I had never heard a cat make before. Looked over at her and she was facing down a scorpion. Soon to be a very flat scorpion. Thankfully she wasn’t stung.

6 Likes

“Lemme at 'em! I’ll mortalize 'em! I’ll rip 'em limb from limb!”

2 Likes

Definitely send it now. What a refreshing wakeup experience it will cause. They’ll be ready for anything when they get to work. @GilbertWham

3 Likes

“Delightful” :fearful:

2 Likes

To be fair, pretty sure that was a lightweight plastic jar…

1 Like

I can’t find a video or picture, but I remember a Get Smart episode where a “deadly tarantula” is let into Max’s apartment, and they capture it by putting a jar over it, but unfortunately the jar was full of horseradish. A tarantula may have been harmed in the making of that episode.

Our cat did the same as yours with a centipede, at least she let us know that an Unauthorized Critter was in the kitchen.

1 Like

I’m still surprised no supervillains ever tried this tactic to defeat Peter Parker.

spider-man

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.